I take a huge spoonful and shove it in my mouth, sighing in relief. After swallowing the cold food, I pat my bump that's under a plain black shirt that hugs my body so you can see the bump. "You have good taste," I whisper to it.

Niall folds his lips in a line and smiles, wetting them with his tongue. "Do you want some?" I muffle.

"Sure," he shrugs.

I hand him the spoon; he takes it and only scoops a little bit and puts it in his mouth, handing the spoon back to me. "That was pathetic," I take another huge spoonful.

"Well...it is yours," he smiles.

"You bought it though," I state truly.

"Yeah, for you," he fires back.

"Thank you," I say again, earning a nod from him. I hum and enjoy the frozen cream, looking at him but he doesn't look at me, he only pats attention to my bump.

"So how far along are you again?" he shifts a little, getting comfortable.

"I think 11 weeks, but I'm just bloated, that's why my bump looks so big, it'll go down soon," I mumble through a mouthful of ice cream; he listens and nods, not having anything else to say or do.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asks.

"Yeah...I've never been to Australia," I admit.

"I have, many times," he says. "it's perfect weather there, not to hot but not to cold," he smiles.

"Isn't it winter in Australia though?"

"Not all parts," he shakes his head as I hand him the ice cream tub and spoon. "Darwin isn't cold anytime of year but it does get colder the further you go, like Adelaide for example," he explained.

"Oh, well I'm happy it's warm weather,"

"Yeah, we have a free day so we might be able to go to the beach," he smiles again.

"And risk everyone knowing about the baby?"

"Well...if I'm asked in a interview, I'm gonna say your my brothers friend that's pregnant and needs help but my brother couldn't help and that I offered to help, I've asked him and he said it's fine to say that so...maybe," he shrugs.

I smile at his words considering he went through all of that just to come up with an excuse that we can be seen together and have no weird looks or anything. "You went though all that?" I ask.

"Well...yeah, I'll have to act like I don't really know you but I still want to be around you considering that's my baby...but yeah," he nods; my smile only widens.

"That's sweet," I bite my lip and smile.

"Simon kinda liked that idea too, so it might happen,"

"Ugh...that Simon character doesn't like me," I huff.

"He hates everyone, don't feel too bad," he laughs.

Suddenly, my computer that was on the kitchen counter starts ringing. I put the tub and spoon down, climbing my way up but Niall helps me anyway and I see that it's my mom and dad face timing me because I was going to tell them I'm pregnant.

"Shit," I say under my breath.

"Why are they calling you?"

"I was gonna tell them I'm pregnant...bu-"

"You should do it," he cuts me off.

"Yeah?" I bite my lip.

"Yes, now hurry before you miss the call!" he whisper shouts, standing out of the view.