Chapter 102: [End of text] Unfreezing land

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay." While following him, Le Zhishi saw a victim whose back was injured on a stretcher. Suddenly, he felt a little tight in his chest and had trouble breathing. He didn't dare to look any more, and he walked fast.

The four foreign tourists are all from Australia. When Lezhi arrived, two of them were arguing with a few volunteers, and neither of them seemed to understand each other's meaning.

"Look, it's really burnt."

Le Zhishi was taken over and tried to communicate with them. He was good at English since he was a child, and he was fluent in spoken English. Hearing the familiar language, the other party immediately changed his expression and hurriedly asked Lezhishi for help.

"It's okay, I will register your information first, and then we will contact your embassy as soon as possible..."

He spent more than an hour communicating with these foreign tourists to appease their emotions. The other party did not want him to leave. He hoped that Lezhishi could stay with them to help, but Lezhishi had to leave.

"I have to go to the legal counseling office to help. If you need any help, you can ask them to find me."

The eldest brother also said: "The signal should be repaired in the afternoon, I will leave you a phone call."

Lezhishi agreed.

The temporary legal advisory office is actually very rudimentary, with only a cloak and a table. Many people surrounded there, most of them were local refugees. They were speaking with strong accents, and the conflict seemed not small.

"If you don't know this or that, what about my house?" A middle-aged woman, about fifty years old, lay on the table and cried, "I don't have anything in my house..."

"I still have my insurance. How can I pay for it? No one cares about us now..."

At the moment there is only one volunteer in charge. She doesn't understand this, so she can only repeat: "Calm down first, now the search and rescue work is still in progress, and someone will be responsible for everyone..."

"——When will you come? My very important things are in the homestay, and my notebook is all my most important business resources!"

"Me too, can I go back and get it now...Is there anyone behind these things?"

Le Zhishi was a little afraid to see such a scene, but he still tried to overcome his inner panic and walked towards the people who suffered in these disasters.

In fact, for a college student who has just studied law systematically, this kind of experience is almost completely blank. At the beginning, Lezhishi could only introduce them to the major he studied, trying to calm their emotions. At first they couldn't accept it, thinking that Lezhi was too young, and this face looked more like the kind of person on TV and was not reliable.

However, Lezhishi patiently popularized the "Property Law" for them, telling them what rights they can claim with the real estate certificate, and what they need to prepare now...Every question provided by the disaster victims, he worked hard and accurately answered with a sincere attitude. Compared with the ambiguous response, the relatively professional answer gave these victims a little comfort, and everyone is willing to believe that they can really help, and they are willing to help.

When answering questions, Lezhishi will write down the information of the victims, the disaster situation and contact information of his home, so that the professional legal team can take over the work smoothly when they arrive.

Every once in a while, I will take some oxygen when I am Lezhi.

The middle-aged aunt who was crying before, also felt a little bit painful to him, "Young man, do you drink water?"