Chapter 6 - Combat training

Mulai dari awal

You done fucked up now, Zella.

Tokoyamis beast of a quirk attacked Sero first, slapping him away. He was knocked out. Damn it, Sero. We were supposed to be a team!

It's my fault for not coming up with a better plan. But in all fairness, I didn't expect his quirk to be this powerful. Shit, it's way too strong for me.

Although I am pretty sure the blast weakened it somehow. It was quick to bounce back anyways, so it was up to me now to stop him.

As Tsu was struggling to get out of Seros tape, it bought me some time to handle Tokoyami first. Until my time ran out and she wiggled out of the tape, slime covering her body. Fuck fuck fuck.

Then I tried something. Something very new and foreign. I activated Jirous quirk, earphone jacks forming on my body.

I reached them out to Tokoyami and Tsu, then guided that blonde guys electricity through them, shocking the two.

And since I attacked the source, the shadow figure disappeared as Tokoyami fell unconscious. Tsu followed right after. Oh shit, I didn't think it'd actually work. I squatted down out of relief.

"THE VILLAINS WIN!" soon after All Might announced it through the speakers, a few people came out to carry my classmates to the nurses office.

"You okay?"

I looked up to see the guy with multiple arms standing there, hand out to help me up.

"Where'd you come from?"

"My group is next." he said as I stood up with his help. I looked behind him to see that icy boy, not giving me a second glance.

"Thanks. I should head back, good luck!"

As soon as I stepped into the monitoring room, everyone's eyes were on me. That's what you get for being the only one conscious out of 4 people. I kinda just snaked my way through the crowd and sat down on a chair next to Izuku, who was writing stuff down on a little notebook.

"Zella! Hey, nice work out there!"

"Thanks Izuku." I said tiredly and leaned my head back.

"Though, I have to ask. Did you come up with that last move on the spot?"

"How'd you know?" I smirked.

"I just know, well, you." he smiled and closed his notebook.

"I honestly don't know what came over me. I just wanted to win."

"It was awesome!"

Then I felt someone flick my head and lean against my chair.

"You idiot, do you ever think before you act?"

"Tch. I think!"

"Did you, earlier?"

"..."

"What if that zapped you unconscious?"

"Shut up, Katsuki."

"You're just mad cause I'm right."

- - -

"Mikio, what kind of quirk do you have? I'm curious about what you did today." Tsu asked as she was putting her shirt over her head.

"Yeah, I would like to know too." Momo chimed in.

I put my towel in my hair and pulled my skirt up.

"My quirk is copy. Before we went out, I copied almost everyone's quirks and in that moment I just combined two."

"It was sick." Mina said.

"Copy? You mean you can have any quirk you want?" Uraraka asked.

"Yup. It doesn't last forever, of course, but it's enough for me to beat who I need to beat."

"It was totally badass!" Hagakure shook me. The girls and I just laughed.

"Fascinating. No wonder you ranked first in the entrance exams and the quirk apprehension test!" Momo smiled.

These girls were so kind to me. I liked that we weren't that many, it only meant that we would be closer to each other. I never had a girl group like this, always hung out with Hitoshi and Izuku in middle school. And when he wasn't in a mood, Katsuki.

It's not that I didn't have any girl friends, but they were so different from each other so I only hung out with them individually, not as a group.

"You're too nice!"