[14] A Creepy Memory

SURPRISE!!!!

Double Update!??
You bet it is !!

Third Person POV

" She used to do this for all of us."

Stefan was the first one to break the silence. Everyone snapped out of their gaze and looked at him. "Alicia used to make these kinds of videos for all of us."

"Everyone?" Kritton asked. He always craved for a mother's love. And seeing Jake get the same love and affection made Kritton hate him more than he already did. He was the only sibling except Kiara who does not properly remember Alicia, except in her case she doesn't even know who her biological mother is. But now, it doesn't matter much to any of the brothers about Alicia.

" Yes." Stefan answered

"She had spent the same amount of time with Kritton and Le-" David cleared his throat ," and Kiara. Almost Four years."

"Even less with Kiara. She was only three years and four months old when she was adopted." Alex said

"There are many of these." Kritton pointed towards the many pendrive's on the table.

"It's getting late, we will watch them tomorrow with Le- Kiara" Stefan said.

"When are we meeting her?" Jackson asked

" Soon." Alex replied

" We are meeting her tomorrow." Lincoln declared.

"Someone from social service is coming tomorrow and she doesn't know about Zaydon too." Stefan replied

"Day after tomorrow it is then." Jackson said

"You can meet her at the weekend." Alex said in his usual emotionless voice.

" She has to meet her favourite godfather as soon as possible." Jackson said with a serious face.

Lincoln turned his face immediately towards Jackson so fast that they thought he could get a whiplash.

Lincoln smirked" He is right. She has to meet me soon." emphasizing 'me'

"That is for her to decide." David intervened

Jackson gave a look to Lincoln but didn't said anything.

Stefan ordered Kritton and Greyson to go and sleep.

"How is she being with them?" Jackson asked

"She only talks to Jake sometimes, the rest doesn't even give her a proper glance." David said

" It's better that way." Lincoln said

Zaydon muttered a small 'night' and left. When he saw the adorable little girl laughing on his TV, he couldn't bring himself to leave. He doesn't know why he stopped and watched the whole video for a girl he barely knows but he did.

Jackson and Lincoln bid their goodbyes and left since it was getting late and they came to Alex immediately after returning from Texas. The information they had was important. Kenzo also bid his goodbye and left. The rest also called it a night and went in their rooms. Stefan kept all the pendrive's in the box and kept everything in the main big box and went to his room.

He made his way to his baby sister's room. A smile made its way to his face when he saw her. He slowly whispered, "Good Night Little Angel." and left her room.

Zaydon was in his room, trying to sleep. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about the little girl which is his sister, his little sister. He always wanted a sister, each of them did. But now that he had one, she is almost 13. Before he could think of what he was doing, he found himself in front of her gate. A peek inside wouldn't do any harm, right?