[13] Little Kia

I have my exams From tomorrow and here I am sitting in front of my study table with books spread on it and my phone in my hand.

Anyways, ENJOY THE UPDATE!!

3471 WORDS !!

Longest chapter so far.

So, here you go...

Alexis Moretti

I kept staring at the photo. I can't believe this. Is this me? From where did this even come?

The photo in my hands was of a girl who didn't look more than a couple of months old. She was wearing a bunny-like costume, or was it a rabbit? She had a white plushie in her left hand. Seeing carefully, she had the same doe eyes as mine. Who is this? Are they sure it's me?

I kept the frame aside and took another one out.

This one was of a newborn baby, a girl, and it looked like I was in a hospital. I was all wrapped up in a typical hospital crib sleeping. I noticed the photo carefully and saw a tag on the side of the crib which just confirmed my suspicions.

I kept the photo frame on the table upside down and went back and sat on the couch with my head down staring at the carpet in front of me. My brothers were confused seeing my reaction but the younger ones just shrugged and went back to see the frames.

If I was in the hospital, my mother was somewhere near me. She gave birth to me, of course, she was somewhere near me.

Where is she now?

Many questions kept arising, that I had no idea of. I wanted to ask my brothers about our mother but whenever I thought to ask them, I just couldn't. I just came like a week ago, I can't bombard them with my questions and my problems. But now, I don't think I can keep them in. I have to ask them, at least something.

" What happened angel?"

I snapped and looked up at a concerned-looking Stefan who was now sitting beside me.

I pointed toward the photo which I kept on the table. I picked it up and sat back down beside him.

"This.. this is of a newborn baby," I muttered

" I know that, hun. And this is not just a newborn baby. See it carefully, this is you. "

" I know, I know it's me. I'm in a hospital, looks like just a couple hours old"

He turned towards me and faced me, "It looks like you are in the hospital but you can't be sure about it."

I shake my head," See this" I gave the frame to him and pointed to the tag in the corner of the crib."It's a hospital tag, which means it was taken on the day I was born"

From the corner of my eyes, I could see everyone was now watching us, but right now I couldn't care about all the attention being on me.

" Did you know you had a sister before until now?"

He looked at me, and in a split second his jaw clenched, but then his facial expressions held grief. He shook his head.

He took a deep breath and said," We didn't know we had a sister until dad told us about you. But now is not the time to discuss all this, Lexi. "

" When did he get to know about me? Did he even know about me?"

"Sweetheart, what happened? Why are you asking these questions? "

" Where is our mother?"

I felt Stefan tense at my sudden question. He put both his arms under my armpits and lifted me. Like a baby. He made me sit on his lap facing him and cupped my cheeks making me look at him," Why all these questions all of a sudden, huh? What happened, hun?"