[3] Italy

(Third Person POV)

Alexis turned around towards her father, who was still looking at her with love and adoration. She gulped slightly as she looked around the whole room. She blushed as she felt the entire attention on her.

Feeling an intense gaze from her right, she turned and saw a man leaning on the wall. His whole body demeanor screamed power and dominance. His six-eight-ish frame towered over all the people in the room.

She didn't move her gaze for a few seconds. From his expensive attire to the coldness in his eyes, she observed everything. His dark brown hair, the same as her own, neatly stilled complementing his expensive look. She was sure she had never seen anyone wear these expensive clothes around here, not even her Arthur Uncle.

The youngest and the eldest sibling didn't turn from their intense eye contact. Alexander was leaning on the wall with his legs crossed, his arms in his pocket, he was staring at her intently watching her every move.

She didn't notice Ava bending to her height from behind her, whispering in her ear which made her snap back to reality and almost flinch.

"He's your eldest brother. Alexander Moretti. He runs the family business."

"Alex," Alexis muttered to herself, no one heard it except the women beside her.

"Alex?" Ava raised an eyebrow

"His name is so long. Besides who has time to say this long name." Again no one heard her except Ava.

Ava almost chuckled, but instead pinched her right cheek," cutie." Saying this she stood up to her full height of five-nine.

With furrowed eyebrows, Alexis took a hold of Ava's hand and made her bend a little before whispering just as quietly as Ava did, "And Family business?"

Ava nodded, still bending down to her height, "Don't think much about it."

Ava made her turn her gaze towards the couch kept in the room and she saw another unknown man, this one was coming towards her. His blue eyes- totally different from her amber ones, never left her. His smile grew as he came closer, and wrapped one of his big muscular arms around Alexis, and the other one behind her head.

With her eyes wide, Lexi too wrapped her arms around her and noticed she was too small in front of this giant man. Her arms were too small around him, not even meeting behind his back.

But Lexi didn't care about that, taking a deep breath to calm herself, she ended up taking in his manly cologne, making her nearly melt in her elder brother's arms.

The man whose name she was yet to know- placed a kiss on her head. Lexi could feel her heart racing from all the love she was receiving in a short time. He tightened his hold pushing her further into him, he cupped both her cheeks and kissed between her eyebrows before Lexi pushed herself back.

Lexi kept looking at her shoes, blinking furiously to stop the tears that she could feel coming. She saw fingers beneath her chin, which made her look into his eyes and hear his deep voice.

"We would really like eye contact, sweetheart."

Sweetheart?

With his right hand still on her left shoulder, Lexi kept staring at him. He was wearing a similar expensive-looking business suit to her eldest brother.

"Back off dude."

Lexi turned towards the owner of the voice, finding again a six four-ish man wearing a white denim jacket over a black T-Shirt and jeans with white converse.