CHAPTER-14|*Agony *

💔💔If i've got to suffer, it may as well be at your hands, your pretty hands.......💔

Y/n opens her eyes only to see a Jungkook staring at her, lying on stomach, hands folded on the pillow. " You cried"

Y/n humms. Jungkook: You don't seem to be surprised to see me.

Y/n: 24 years old y/n is a brave girl. She doesn't get scared so easily. The only thing she fears is ....loneliness.

She traces her finger on his tattoos that are on his muscular triceps.

Y/n: Your tattoos are creepy.

Jungkook: No, they are beautiful.

Y/n: I wonder what you think about something beautiful.

Jungkook: Most of them are useless.

Y/n : When did you come?

Jungkook: While you were sleeping.

Y/n: You can even tell me the exact time.I won't inform your boss.

Jungkook: I am the boss. Y/n rolls her eyes before continuing her work. Jungkook laid sideways and stopped her by holding her wrist in his, looking deep in her eyes.

Y/n's eyes widened this time.

Y/n: oh, you are real?!

Jungkook: What? Y/n: Nothing.

Jungkook: Why didn't you go to the hospital yesterday?

Y/n: It was my birthday. So I was waiting for you here. Jungkook was about to reply but stopped as she continued.

Y/n: But later I remembered that I never told you when my birthday is.

Jungkook: Why did you cry?

Y/n spreads Jungkook's arms in order to get in his embrace. Her back touched his hard chest as she hid her face in his muscular bicep. Jungkook didn't know where to keep his other hand so he placed his palm a bit distance from Y/n's body. Unlike the first day in her house, he braced himself and his desires from going too close to her. But to his surprise, times when his desires breakfree , from her being so close She allows him. To him, she feels like an odd candy shop located on the same alley where he deals arms in the underworld. Y/N pulls his hand hugging it near her chest.Jungkook can feel the rhythm of her heart beating close to his big, rough hand.

Y/n: On my 18th birthday, I went to the big pastry shop near Incheon and bought an expensive mud cake.I sat in front of it till 11 at night but couldn't take a bite because no one wished me.

Jungkook doesn't know what he should say now. Only the silent tears that trails down his arm makes him realize that she's crying.

Y/n: Listen, I'm not crying. It's just my annoying lacrimal glands.

"Ok" After a while when he thinks her breathing is stable he removes his arm which was under her head.

Y/n: Are you leaving already? He nods.

"Breakfast?!" " No"

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Y/n watches Jungkook buttoning up his shirt.