CHAPTER-9|*Love is in the air..*(❤️)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Til you opened the door
And there's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly, but I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook can sense the difference between the atmosphere. He compares his feeling whenever he is with girls in the nightclub to get rid of his anger, and worries with the feelings he was feeling right at that moment sitting beside Y/ N. Y/N completely belongs to a different world from his. Jungkook felt like a thrown-away white canvas, which was now kept near a color box.

Every time he met Y/N before that day he forced himself to pretend so that the relationship would seem smooth to her. There were other people around them. But today he felt himself getting interested in her. Actually, he was informed that a man visited her today and was with her for about 20 mins. That is why he came to check. He all of a sudden felt her as someone whom he wants to keep close to his heart. Suddenly he was having the urge to hold her. Was it lust or........... something else???

Y/N: Yes..yes Chinese gang leader.....you cannot believe how handsome he looks in those pictures! Don't you dare to insult my baby Lee!

Jungkook furrows his brows hearing her conversation. Being infuriated he utters....

Jungkook: How do you know Lee?

Blinking her eyes multiple times she wraps up her conversation with Hoeseok.

Y/n: Sorry, what were you asking about? She replies anxiously looking at his black look.

Jungkook: I asked what do you know about the Chinese gang leader? Are you secretly involved in a conspiracy against us? Y/N finally gets the point and breaks into silent laughter. Wasn't able to talk, her body shaking due to the waves of laughter.

Y/n: Omg, Jungkook-ssi give me a break. You almost got me horror-struck.I guess you didn't have time to read "Mr.Negative '' comic books and for your information, Martin Lee is the protagonist. Not a real crime lord.

Jungkook: What?!     

Y/N: Yes it is. In case you don't believe me, I was talking to Shine, Your Hoeseok Hyung. Do you want me to call him again? And I bought all the books today from a man at half of the real price, as it is second-hand.

Jungkook's expression eases off. Scratching the back of his neck he felt like a fool for suspecting her. He watches her snicker. Her eyes were teary, her breath irregular, and resting a palm on his thigh. Jungkook stares at Y/n, who was looking wholesome and angelic at the same time. He was surprised by the fact that someone can laugh without even making a single noise! Unconsciously his lips twitched up a bit.

Y/N: C...con....spi..rac... Y/N choked on her words.

Jungkook's hand automatically went to move the hair strands that were blocking the view of her face

Jungkook's hand automatically went to move the hair strands that were blocking the view of her face. Y/n instantly faced him as she was done cracking up. Her heart skipped a bit when she found him staring at her with a cloudy gaze. She gulped hard when he leaned down near her lips and rubbed his thumb on them. Her body became stiff, the head went blank at the new sensation. His strong cologne was making her weak too. Jungkook slightly brushed her nose with his and looked into her eyes for her assent. The moment Y/n closed her eyes as consent he pressed his lips against her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You lift my feet off the ground, spin me around
You make me crazier.
Feels like I'm falling and
I am lost in your eyes, you make me crazier."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(A/N):  !MORE LOVE AHEAD!

plz vote, comment and share.