CHAPTER-3|*Feel and heal*

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. Hoeseok nodded and gestured to the lady , who is sitting on the floor now.

Jungkook: Hey! You okay? You're bleeding. Get up.

Y/N looked at the tattooed arm which was stretched in front of her to hold on and then at the owner of the hand. Wait....is he human? He looks extremely refined. His ethereal beauty made her spell-bound. Is he talking to me?! Did he just save me?

Seeing her staring at him shocked and clueless, Jungkook picked her up effortlessly from the ground and place her on a nearby couch.

Jungkook: Dr. Y/N. are you alright? He raises his voice a bit.

Y/N realizes What she was doing and immediately looks away, her face turned scarlet.

Y/N: You are maybe his guardian right? I'll be back after treating my wound. Till then stay with the patient. She got up but was stopped by Jungkook's hand holding her wrist.

Y/n again faced his stern but well-proportioned profile.

Jungkook: You cannot go out in this state. People will suspect. Guide me, I'll treat it.

Y/N: It needs to be stitched.

Jungkook: Let me just wrap it, for now, then you can leave.

Bringing the necessary items, Jungkook sat close to Y/N. She hesitantly pulled the shirt sleeve a little down from her shoulder, exposing her wound and cami top strap. Her face got a crimson shed. Everytime his hand touched her bare skin, shivers ran through her spine. But this didn't affect the stony man. Y/N studied his face despite the closeness between them. Jungkook was not even looking somewhere else, all attention to his work.

He is cold but a gentleman. Damn! I like this vibe! Y/N thought to herself. A small smile appeared on her lips.

She started talking to get rid of the awkward situation.

Y/N: Are you guys ...Gangsters?

Jungkook: No.

Y/N: Then...thugs?! Jungkook glared at her. Damn, he is scary too.

Jimin who was watching the scene leaning on the doorframe suddenly laughed at her question, making her realise that there are other people in the room except him.

Jimin: Whatever we are, you should be careful of us.

Jungkook stood up as he was done with his work. Y/N thanked Jungkook, only getting a nod as a reply. Checking up on sleeping Hoeseok and giving some instruction to Jimin, she excused herself.

Later that night, Y/N went to check up on Hoeseok again but the room was empty. Like they were never there.

(A/N):Don't be a ghost...Read, Vote and comment.

------------TheChocolateCosmos🌺🌺