Chapter 12 : Webb of The Past

Beni P. O. V

I walked into my apartment and crashed on to my bed. Today was so exhausting. I still don't understand why the Corrupted might be looking for the Tenkai Fortress again. During our battle with Villius a few months ago, he absorbed all of its energy. And it was destroyed in the process. The cave was also closed up by huge boulders.

We asked Beag and the Corekai to investigate it, since we were running low on Tenkai Energy at that point. Especially, Gen. He used up a lot of energy for his attack on Guren. To think that by just hitting him with our attack, we could save him.

But that got me thinking.......

Beni: Wait..... There were five chains in total, but only those four have elemental attacks. Heck, I can't even activate Titan Mode.

Due to these thoughts, I started getting a bit sleepy. So I slowly close my eyes, hoping these thoughts can go away.

" I wonder.... What can I do to help?...."

~ In Beni's Dream/Nightmare ~

I open my eyes, and to my surprise I was in the middle of a street. I was confused, but I just decided to walk around. That was when I saw something that made my jaw dropped.......

I saw........ Guren. But he looked like he was five years old. He walked out of a super market, with a woman beside her. She had short red hair and purple eyes, just like Guren does.

Beni : Is that.....his mom?.

They continued to walk to cross the road. Once the red light appeared and it was safe for the pedestrians to cross, so they crossed the road.

However, unknown to them a car came in full speed towards them. They were the only one's on the zebra cross, so without hesitation Guren's mom pushed her son out of the way. Luckily, Guren managed to dodge the car in time. But his mom didn't. She was bleeding so much due to the crash with Guren crying loudly just by watching the scene.

All of the sudden, everything turned black. All of my surroundings disappeared. And I just stood there, completely frozen.

Beni: G-guren went through that?....... At such a young age?......

Guren never told us any of this. He told us once that his mom died when he was little. But he didn't told us that she died due to a car crash. And for him to see it with his own eyes.

Little Guren was crying beside his mom. She was covered in blood, as help came.

Guren : Mama.... Mama... MAMA!!!!

The dream started to shift. That means I'm almost awake. But before I do, I saw another silhouette. I couldn't see much, but I could see that the person was........ crying?.

And there was a pink glow on their right arm......

~ Back to Reality ~

I woke up in a cold sweat. However, I now know what I had to do. I do my morning activities, and went straight to Mr. White's shop.

Beni : It's not like I have to go to school today anyways.

I've been homeschooled my whole life. So I don't have anything to stop me. That us until a thought came into mind.

"Mr. White might ask questions about this. Maybe I should just use my own portal?.  "

I figured it might be best for me to get some 'alone time'. So lifted up my Core Brick and a portal opened. This ability was given to me and Gen, by Guardian Eurus. And I'm glad that he did. Now, I'm on my way to Quorton.