Chapter 7 : The Dream

( Normal P. O. V )

" Akkhhh!!!!. "

" Take this!!!. "

" Save some for us!!!. "

" Don't forget about me!!. "

Just like they promised, the knights decided to train in order to save their friend. They meet up at the dojo but to their suprise Beni was also there. In turns out that she joined the dojo to train with them.

So, the training session began. With the thought of their friend in trouble, their fighting spirit raised and neither of them were holding back. Even Mr. White was surprised by the intensity.

But, after awhile they started getting tired. So it was time for a break.

Toxsa : Whoa, that was a work out!.

Gen : But is it enough?.

Chooki : What do you mean?.

Ceylan : He means that if this is enough to save him.

Beni : After all it's Villius we're talking about. Who knows what he might due to Guren.

Ceylan : *drinks his water and stand back up* Well, I'm not standing around to find out.

Gen : Me too. *stands back up*

Beni : I guess it's back to training?.

Chooki : Duh, of course it is.

Ceylan : I'm not holding back!.

All : Bring it on!!!!.

~ Time Skip ~

( Ceylan P. O. V )

We haven't realized that time was flowing faster than we thought. The others and I went back home just as the sun was setting.

I was walking home while thinking of just one thing, well more like person. Which is, Guren.

" What is Villius going to do to him?. "

" Is he alright?. "

" Will they be able to save him?. "

Those questions just got stuck inside my head. I thought I was going crazy because of them. Or is it because me and the others have been working too hard lately?. Who knows?.

Suddenly, I heard a faint voice...

" Help..... "

Ceylan : What was that?!.

I looked around to see that nobody was there. For some reason that voice sounds familiar. But, it was too sudden that I can't hear it correctly.

Ceylan : Okay, I need to go home. My brain is going crazy at this point.

~ Time Skip ~

When I eventually arrived home, my whole body hurts so much. I skipped dinner because I wasn't that hungry.

I took a bath, change in to my pajamas, and flopped down on my bed. I was staring at the ceiling for a second and then to my Core Brick. My head quickly starts to think about Guren.

Ceylan : I wonder what he's going through right now.

Due to exhaustion, my eyes slowly drifted to sleep.

What I didn't know is that I was going to have one heck of a dream.

{ In the Dream }