Chapter 4 : Something's Wrong

Guren P. O. V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the clock and I was surprised that it's 08.00 AM. On normal school days I would be very panicked, but I remembered that it was Sunday.

"Phew, thank you Sunday..."- I sighed in relief.

At first I just wanted to go back to sleep. Only then I remember what I planned last night.

Guren : Oh yeah, I was planning to ask Mr. White about that strange power. Better get going....

I quickly went to clean myself up, gave Max his food, have a slight breakfast, and quickly ran to Mr. White's shop.

The reason why I was in a hurry is because, I thought that my friends wouldn't be at the shop in this hour. Which is actually how I wanted it to be.

I don't want to worry them even more than I already have. After all that's happened, I guess I need to investigate this by myself.

(At the Shop of Wonders)

Normal P. O. V

It wasn't long before Guren arrived at the Shop of Wonders. He walks in to find Mr. White at the counter. Mr. White was quite shocked to see Guren at this time of the day.

Guren : Good morning, Mr. White.

Mr. White : Oh my, good morning Guren. What brings you here?.

Guren : Uhhhh you see.....I wanted to ask you about something.

Mr. White : Ask me something?.

Mr. White then invites Guren to seat at the meeting room. After preparing the tea, Mr. White sat down and looked at Guren curiously.

Mr. White : So what's bothering you Guren?.

Guren : Well, I wanted to ask you...have you noticed these recent power ups I've been having?.

Mr. White : Of course I have. Why?.

Guren : Actually, I -AHHH!!.

Mr. White : Guren??!!.

Before Guren can even talk, he once again felt a painful headache. Mr. White was startled by the boys sudden screaming. It was a good thing that they were sitting at the couches, because Guren passed out almost immediately.

Mr. White : Guren.....

After Guren passed out, Mr. White gently puts his body in a more comfortable position. Mr. White looked at Guren with concern. However, that changed quickly to shock as he noticed something disturbing.

As Guren was unconscious, the Wolf Emblem glowed. Even though it was for a split second, Mr. White can tell that something was different.

One part of the Wolf Emblem was stained with a red color. While the rest was glowing with their normal blue color. This was very confusing for the old man.

Mr. White : What in the name of Quorton is happening to the Wolf Emblem?.

" I can explain that...... "

Mr. White's question was immediately answered by a familiar voice. He turned around to see Boreus standing at the corner of the room.

Mr. White : Long time no see, Boreus. Do you know what's happening here?.

Boreus : Not just that, but I have some very important information you must know, Mr. White.

Mr. White : Oh dear, What kind of information are you talking about?.