Chapter 10 : A Different Image?

~ On Quorton ~

Normal P. O. V

At Villius's fortress there's a loud sounds of lightning bolts. After Villius found out that Bravenwolf, Slyger, and Granox failed their mission, they all got punished. Mostly Slyger and Granox.

Slyger/Granox : AKKHHHH!!.

Bravenwolf : *silent*.....

Villius : That's what you get for failing a simple mission!.

Slyger : W-we're so sorry Villius!.

Granox : *muttered* How could Bravenwolf be so quiet?.

Villius : I heard that!.

Granox : Eeek!.

Villius : Bravenwolf is receiving a different punishment at the moment. That's why he's so quiet. Which is better because I don't have to listen to THIS!!. *shocked them again*.

Slyger/Granox : AKHHHH!!!.

Both Slyger and Granox kept on getting punished. But they're still confused by what Villius said about Bravenwolf. To them Bravenwolf is punished in the exact same that they did.

" They don't know how lucky they are compared to Bravenwolf. "

" Because the punishment that he received doesn't hurt physically...... "

" But mentally........ "

~ On Earth ~

Gen P. O. V

It's currently night time and I'm at my computer. Since our encounter with Guren's Spirit, everyone is busy figuring out how to save the real him. 

However after long hours of researching about Quorton's history. I started to get sleepy. At first I ignored it, but then I remembered that tomorrow was a school day and we're going to be at the dojo as well.

" Better get some rest while I still can. Tomorrow is going to be another rough day. "- Gen.

I shut down my computer and changed into my pajamas. I went to my bed and just started at the ceiling.

Gen : I hope that Villius doesn't punish Guren too hard.

I know Villius for almost half of my life. I know what happens to whoever messed up in a mission. And with Guren's condition last time, I can't help but feel worried about what's going to happen.

" Just you wait Villius. We won't let you have your ways. "- Gen.

Filled with my thoughts, I began to fall asleep. I didn't know that  I was going to experience the exact same thing that Ceylan did.

" Yet, way darker..... "

{ In Gen's Dream/Nightmare }

I began to open my eyes. I was surprised to see that I was in the middle of town. What's different is that nobody was there. All the streets was empty.

Gen : Where is everybody?.

Curiosity got the better of me, so I began to walk around. No matter where where I go I didn't see any people. It began to freak me out.

Suddenly, I finally heard sounds of people talking. Although it was later followed with a loud slam and a painful groan.

I kept on following the sound and stopped at an ally. I was horrified at what I was seeing.