Chapter 1 : The Voice

Guren P. O. V

Guren : I'M HOME!!!.

Man, I'm so tired!. Today we had to face the Corrupted army again. Sure, we're able to defeat them. But that fight took the life out of me!.

It was night when I returned home. Apparently, dad was on a little business trip, so I was all alone. I didn't have any energy left. So I quickly went to take a bath, get changed, and crashed into bed.

Max was already there while meowing at me. I smiled as I patted him and slowly drifted to sleep.

However, something weird happened...

(In Guren's Dream/Nightmare)

When I opened my eyes, I was in a dark room. It was, quiet, too quiet...

Then, I heard a sound....

" Help me.... "

" Who are you?.... "

" Help, he is back...  "

" Who's back?..... "

" Gold Guardian, remember our oath that day.... "

" Our oath?.... "

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head. My eyes started to close. And the scenery around me started to fade.

(Back to Reality)

I opened my eyes and was a little shocked to see that I was...in my room?. Was it all a dream?. Seems too real...

I shrugged that thought off and looked at the clock. It's time to go to school. But as I got out from the bed, I felt that same, painful headache again...

" Remember.....  "

That sound. Why is it so familiar?. As that sound faded the headache stopped. At first, I thought that I should skip school. But I think that would make the other guys worry. So I decided to go anyways.

(At School..)

Ceylan : Good morning, Guren!.

Guren : Good morning, Ceylan!.

As I got to school, Ceylan was already in the classroom. He looked at me weirdly which made me a little bit uncomfortable.

Guren : Uhh Ceylan, is something wrong?.

Ceylan : Shouldn't  be asking  you that?. You look paler than usual. Get any sleep?.

Guren : Hehehe I little.

Ceylan : *sighed* All right then, but don't force yourself too much. Don't forget, we have training later. And you know how serious Gen and Mr. White is about that stuff. Hisshhh... *shivering*

Guren : *sweat drop* Okay..

(Time Skip)

School went on as usual. When it is time to leave, me and Ceylan went outside to go to Mr. White's dojo.

We then heard two familiar voices behind us...

" Guren!! Ceylan!!. "

" Wait for us!!!!. "

We turned around to see who it was. It turns out to be Toxsa and Chooki.

Toxsa : You two are cheaters!. Didn't you remember to wait for us?!.

Ceylan : Maybe next time, don't be so slow, Microchip!.

Toxsa : What did you say?!. Come here you walking snowcone!.