Chapter 6 : Advice From The Elders

( Normal P. O. V )

Ceylan : Guren.....

Gen : Why......

Beni : Why him....

Chooki : We were right there!. And yet....

Toxsa : We couldn't do anything.....

All : GUREN!!!!!.

The grief didn't go away. When the knights just thought about what happened on Quorton, guilt and sadness just overwhelmed them.

They didn't even realized that Mr. White entered the basement. He was quiet and just looked down at the floor. He sighed and in a low voice he spoke to the group.

Mr. White : So I'm guessing what happened on Quorton wasn't pleasant?.

All : *silent*.....

Mr. White : *sigh* I know you're all still shocked by what just happened. But there are two people who I think can give you guys an explanation.

Ceylan : And who's that?

Suddenly, they heard footsteps coming down the basement, and a hologram appeared in front of them. They were surprised to see the two people Mr. White was talking about.

Ceylan : M-Mr. Nash?!.

Chooki : Guardian Boreus?!

Mr. Nash : Long time no see, Tenkai Knights.

Boreus : Indeed.

The group was shocked that Mr. Nash called them 'Tenkai Knights'. And yet still confused why of all people he knows what's going on.

Ceylan : But, How did Mr. Nash knew that we're the Tenkai Knights?.

Mr. White : Because he used to be one.

All : WHAT?!.

At that point, the word 'shock' is an understatement. Mr. Nash just chuckled but then his face into a serious one.

Mr. Nash : White, should we tell them?.

Mr. White : *nodded* Right, come with us, kids.

The knights, Mr. White, Mr. Nash, and Boreus moved to the Meeting Room. Inside the room was only silence until Mr. Nash started talking.

Mr. Nash : Alright then kids. I'm going straight to the point here. Because if we waist anymore time things will start to get unpleasant. Go ahead and ask me anything you want.

Gen : Can I go first?.

Mr. Nash : Sure, go ahead.

Gen : Mr. Nash, you said that you're also a Tenkai Knight. But, why the Corekai only remembered the Knights from thousands of years ago?.

Mr. Nash : I think Boreus is the one to answer that question.

Boreus : When new Knights were chosen, the previous knights of course need to give up their Core Brick. Yet, they also have to choose either to be remembered or not.

Toxsa : Why?.

Boreus : It's a tradition for knights to do that.

They all went silent again. While trying to figure out what question should they ask next. Then, Ceylan spoke.

Ceylan : Ummm, Mr. Nash. I wanted to tell you that Guren is...

Mr. Nash : Is held captive by Villius?.

Chooki : H-how did you know that?.

Mr. Nash : *sigh* It's about time I tell you all this story.