Chapter 9 : A Message

Ceylan P. O. V

It was like court in our meeting room. Apparently I let my feelings get the better of me and it got them suspicious. Now, I have to explain that entire dream to them.

" Great job, me (T_T). "- Ceylan.

Gen : Spil it out, Ceylan. Out of all of us, you are the one who seems to now what's going on with Guren.

Toxsa : You have a lot of explaining to do.

Mr. White : Yes, it will really help.

Ceylan : *sweating* W-well I....uh....

" How on earth am I going to explain to them a dream that I only thought was half real?. Are they even gonna believe me?. "- Ceylan.

I was stressing out from the inside and the group wasn't making it any better. They all glared at me waiting to get an answer. While all I can do at that moment was stutter.

Just then we heard a familiar voice...

" Don't worry, Ceylan. I believe I should explain it to them. "

As we heard that voice, my Core Brick started glowing. What emerged from that glow shocked us. It was a spirit version of Guren.

All : G-guren?!.

Guren (Spirit) : Greetings everyone.

Ceylan : What are you doing here?.

Gen : Is that really you?.

There was something different about him. But it's not because of the fact that he's a spirit. I got a close look at his eyes and see that it looked lifeless. Guren looked down at the floor and shakes his head.

Guren (Spirit) : I'm sorry, but I'm only the will of your friend. I'm him yet not him at the same time.

Chooki : W-what are you saying?.

Mr. White : Could it be your using the same technique as Boreus does?.

Beni : What technique?.

Mr. White : It's a little complicated. But the main idea is that, Boreus let's out some of his Tenkai Energy, make some sort of form of that energy, and he can connect his will and spirit with that figure. Through that he can create holograms of himself and send it to earth if he needs to.

Gen : Owh! So it's like a chain connection!.

Guren (Spirit) : Correct.

Even though Gen understands what Mr. White said, some of us still don't know exactly what it means. I think Guren, or should I say Guren's Spirit sense our confusion and let out a sigh.

Guren (Spirit) : If you all don't understand, it's fine. That's not the main concern right. Your friend created me because he has a message. Although, I can't guarantee that it will be a good one.

Ceylan : What is it?.

Gen : Is there something wrong with him?.

Toxsa : There must be! Or else he wouldn't have attacked us!.

Chooki : We know for a fact that the real Guren wouldn't do that!.

Beni : Villius must've done something to him!.

Mr. White : All of you please calm down. Let him explain first.

We all went silent after that. Guren looked at all of us and pull out his Core Brick. To our surprise it doesn't look normal. There were patches of black mixed with it's original red colour.