Paolo ~ You Belong To Me

Start from the beginning

"Honey, you're awake apparently," Paolo emerged from behind the door holding a glass of red wine.

"Paolo?"

"Surprise... you're happy, hm?" Paolo stroked Caterina's cheek with his knuckle.

Caterina turned her face away "let me go, Paolo!"

"Yeah, I'll let you go. Later," Paolo put his wine glass on the nightstand, then took a pair of scissors, "we'll have some fun first."

"What... what do you want to do?"

Caterina screamed and tried to struggle when Paolo started to cut his trousers.

"Don't be like that, honey, you'll get hurt."

"Stop it! Please, Paolo, stop it!"

But of course the man did not comply. Not only trousers, he also cut her shirt. He was too lazy to open the buttons one by one. Until only the bra and panties were left that covered her intimate organs. Paolo looked at his wife's bare body with a adoring gaze.

"You are so beautiful, my love," Paolo touched Caterina's thigh, enjoying her tenderness.

"I miss you so much, Catty. Every day, every second, for over a year, I've been thinking about you. I want you."

Paolo cut the bra strap in front of Caterina's chest.

"Don't you dare rape me, Paolo!"

"Rape?" Paolo laughed, "why would I rape my own wife? We are husband and wife, we should have sex, right?"

Paolo cut the only cloth left on Caterina's body. Now her entire body has been exposed. He also took off his clothes himself. Caterina's tears flowed freely as Paolo started fondling her and touched her all over her body.

"Hey, why are you crying, baby?" Paolo licked his tears "Haven't you always liked our game?"

"Or you don't like it anymore? Now do you prefer to play with Vincenzo?"

"What?"

Caterina screamed in pain as Paolo forcibly penetrated. He pushed his way into a narrow dry hole. His wife's screams did not make his stone heart melt, in fact he became more aroused.

"Tell me, which is better, me or Vincenzo?"

"You are crazy!!!"

Paolo stamped harder, "say it! Me or Vincenzo!!!"

He slapped Caterina who was still silent and only let out a cry from her mouth. He only stopped when he reached maximum satisfaction and drained the fluid into Caterina's womb. Paolo rubbed his palm over her slender belly, then kissed it.

"Take my seed and give me another son. If you were pregnant, you wouldn't leave me, would you? Just like when you were pregnant with Enrico. Right?"

Paolo lay beside Caterina who could only cry and cry.

"You belong to me, Caterina, you'll always be mine."

~~~

"Santiago," called Paolo.

Santiago put the ice cube he used to compress the bruise on his head, "Yes, Boss?"

"Report now."

"Okay, Boss," Santiago walked out with his cell phone to call Luca.

Paolo returned to the room, approaching Caterina who was now tied to a chair. Paolo had put her in new clothes. Of course he didn't want his woman's body to be seen by others.