It All Ends Here

Marinette's POV

The morning came by way too fast. Sooner than I hoped. Today is the day we defeat Hawk Moth and bring Paris back to the way it was. Though Damian seemed a bit off this morning. A bit twitchy. Is he nervous or something? I went over to the miracle box and asked the Kwamis who'd like to volunteer their miraculous to Damian. Longg had given up since everyone was scared so now he's our big winner.

Marinette: Dami, Longg said he'll do it. Are you nervous or something?

Damian: Now I know how you felt about this situation. I guess I'm ready.

Marinette: Ok...remember, he must akumatize something on you that can be easily taken away or de-akumatized. I'd say your katana but we both know you won't take your eyes off it. Whenever you're ready, I'll call the others. Take your time.

Damian: Thanks Angel.

She gave him the miraculous and he put it on around his neck. The two went out and strolled the city streets taking in all the beauty. They were walking through the park and so they decided to take a seat. And the bitch had returned. She was walking around with Adrien as she 'lied' to Gabriel to allow her to take Adrien out (cause we all know they working together). They were passing the park when the harlot saw the two sitting on a bench.

Is this coincidence, cause this is exactly what Damian needs to get akumatized. Lie-la pulled Adrien over to the two gaining eye-rolls from both of them.

Lie-la: Good morning Marinette. You too, Dami...

Damian: Don't call me that, harlot.

Adrien: Why are you always so mean to Lila, Damian? She didn't do anything to you....

Marinette: So are you implying that she did something to the rest of the class, Mister Agreste?

Adrien: No I didn't mean that.

Lie-la: Adrien, don't lay any attention to these bullies. Marinette's just sad because she has a crush on you and that I'm taking up all your free time. Isn't that right...Marinette?

Marinette: Look Lie-la, it is true that I did have a crush on Adrien, but I changed my mind. You could tell everyone all the lies you want but try not to bring everyone down with you. One of these days, you're gonna tell a lie that's isn't going to end well for you.

Adrien: Marinette is that true?

Marinette: Didn't I just say that it was....clearly you weren't listening.

Lie-la: Marinette you say I'm the liar when you clearly just told a lie to Adrien and to yourself.

Marinette: Don't mistake yourself for me Lila. After all Lila, you and Adrien are just Gabriel's little pawns in his game.

SLAP!!

A hand went flying across Marinette's face. A red print was visible on her cheeks. Lila swung her hand at Marinette and slapped her on her cheek. Damian rushed up and checked on her. Every time he touched it, Marinette groaned in pain.

Adrien: Marinette are you...-

Lie-la: Oh my...I'm sorry Marinette. I didn't mean to do that. You just insulted me and Adrien...even his father and I kinda got out of control.

Damian: Leave you harlot. You too sunshine boy before I kill both of you.

Adrien: But..-