Lie-La's Back

After eating breakfast the two went downstairs, greeted Sabine and Tom then left. She started by saying the school was right across from the bakery, then the park, the hotel his family was staying at, the ice rink, the swimming pool, the Arc de Triumph, the movie theatre, the news station, ending it all off with the Eiffel Tower. It was a bit after three when they finished and Marinette heard André the sweethearts ice cream maker not too far from where they were.

She starting to run holding Damian by his hand pulling him behind. She ran up to Andre and introduced both of them.

Marinette: Hi André.

André: Well, Hello Marinette. Who's your friend with you?

Marinette: This is Damian, my friend. Damian, This is André, the sweethearts ice cream maker. The legend is whoever shares his ice cream together, will fall in love and live happily ever after.

Damian: Is that so....

André: Don't believe me. You two seem to be closer but are hiding the truth of your love. You two have made it through a tough decision and this is where it has lead you. (This is where I make up the flavors) BlackBerry, banana, strawberry chocolate chip and cherry white swirl for the two of you. Enjoy it, for your story has just begun.

Marinette: *blushing as red as a tomato* ok...thanks André. See you...next time.

Damian: *blushing a bit too* Tt, Bye.

The two walked off with Damian holding the ice cream. They sat down on a nearby bench large enough for the two of them and tried their ice cream. Damian actually liked it and Marinette did as well. But the clouds were turning grey which meant the storm has yet to come.

Lie-La's POV

Paris looks like the same old boring city of love I remembered. My mom told me to start going back to school from tomorrow and I'll be in the same class Adrien and that bitch Marinette. Speaking off....I saw her sitting on a bench with some guy I don't know. They were sharing one of André's ice creams together. The boy was so hot he can maybe even beat Adrien. I have to do something before she gets her hand on him and Adrien.

I walked over to them and said hi. They both looked up and Marinette looked pissed. My plan is working, all I need to do is turn him over to my side.

Lie-la: Hi there. Marinette, who's your friend?

Marinette: Hey lie...I mean, Lila (my mistake *cough*) He's a friend.

Lie-la: Well, does your cute friend have a name?

Damian: My name's Damian and I'm trying to enjoy my ice cream so can you please get lost.

Lie-la: We've only just met *sniff* and you're treating me like Marinette does *sniff*. You know she's a bully and she backed me up against the wall *sniff* in the bathroom at school. You shouldn't mess around with her or else *sniff* she'll use you as her own pawn in her little game.

Marinette: *rolls eyes cause she doesn't have time for her bullshit* Whatever Lila. *mumbles under her breath* She must be looking in a mirror...

Damian: Let's go Marinette before I add someone else to my 'special list' of people. (The list Jason and Chat Noir are on. The killing list)

Damian takes the ice cream and pulls Marinette by her hand and drags her away from that lying bitch (Go Damian!). Marinette never forgot to mention that lier when she was captured and the batfamily rescued her and Damian. They were in the jet when she explained everything about Lila and her crush on Adrien and whatnot. Damian felt the urge to draw his katana at the sausage haired lier.

But he kept calm and controlled his thoughts and feelings. They continued walking until they got to the park near Marinette's house. They sat down and continued their ice cream. Thankfully, where they were wasn't too far away so the ice cream didn't melt. Lila stood dead still in her tracks with her lying tail between her legs, walking off to plot something for school tomorrow.

When the ice cream was done, Damian split the ice cream cone in half and they shared it. They both got up and walked back to the bakery. Tom and Sabine were still working so they asked Marinette to start making dinner. She agreed and she went upstairs to the kitchen. She took out the ingredients she needed and Damian asked if he could help. She gave her consent and they started.

Damian: So...like this? Am I doing it right? It looks way too flat....

Marinette: Don't panic. You're kneeling it too hard and firm. Try softening your hands and your grip.

Marinette stood next to his and held the back of his hands. She lead him on how to kneed the dough and until he got it she stayed there. She heard the timer come off and she went to check on the other sets of food in the oven. Damian blushed a little after she left his side and he stopped kneeding the dough for a second to think to himself.

Damian's POV

She's so close to me. Why do I feel this way. And why did I spat out like that earlier. I hope Marinette didn't mind. Her hands were so warm and soft to the touch. Ugh...what is going on with me. Why am I acting like this. Maybe Dick was right....now I'm listening to my brothers! This is ridiculous! Dami. She's just so...Dami. I don't know....DAMI!

Damian: What...

Marinette: Dami, you were spacing out. Are you ok?

Damian: Yeah...I'm fine. Just lost in thought. Uhh...I think the dough is ready.

Marinette: It is. It looks great. You're a fast learner. If you want I can take over from here. You could go get cleaned up now.

Damian: Are you sure?

Marinette: Positive. Now go on.

Why do I feel like she was trying to get rid of me. SHUT UP ME!!! I was walking up the steps when...

Marinette: Ouch...

Damian: Are you ok?

Marinette: Yeah, I'm fine. I just cut my finger with the knife. It's not that bad. *sucks the spot*

Damian ran upstairs and searched for the first aid kit. He had finally found it in the bathroom drawer under the sink and brought it downstairs. He opened it and took out the necessary medications and finally the bandage. Good as new.

Marinette: Woah, thanks Dami. You may not pass as a good cook, but you can really patch up someone's cuts. *teasing*

Damian: Years of practice just like your clumsiness miss ladybug. *teases back*

Marinette giggles at his comment and Damian's face finally turn as red as a tomato.