Batfam Rescue

Damian: What was that?

Marinette: This could be our chance to escape. Tikki...Spo..-

And the door was knocked over. Three boys ran inside and picked up Damian into a tight hug. Tt...Drake, Grayson, Todd, put me down this instant! Another man walked in and the ceased their hugging moment. Tikki rushed to hide behind Marinette's back just in case.

Damian: Hello father. It took you long enough.

Marinette: Father?!

Red Hood: Woah, demon spawn, who's the girl? She's cute.

Damian: This is Marinette. She's....my....*mumbles* wife...

Red Robin: Can you repeat that last part? I didn't quite catch it.

Damian: She's my wife for crying out loud!

Everyone: You're What!!?!

Red Hood: How did you get to marry someone that looks like a complete angel?

Batman: Miss, do you mind telling us your name?

Marinette: My names Marinette Dupain-Cheng Al-Ghul Wayne.....I think... And I'm also.....Ladybug.

Nightwing: Wait do you mean that superhero of Paris along with the Cat guy?

Marinette: Yup that's me....Tikki, you can come out now.

Tikki: Hello. My name's Tikki and I'm Marinette's kwami. It's nice to meet all of you.

Batman: Well, I'm sorry to say but we're gonna need to finish this elsewhere. We're getting both of you to safety. Let's get moving.

They rushed out the door to see henchmen and swords men running toward them from both sides. They were cornered and their only way out has just been taken away.

Marinette: I've got it! Tikki, Spots On!

Red Hood: Woah, that was awesome!

Marinette: My outfit changed. Cool.

She reached inside her yo-yo and took out a pair of glasses

She reached inside her yo-yo and took out a pair of glasses. The miraculous of the horse. She put them on and the same flying creature came out in a ball of glowing light. Kaalki, Tikki, Unify! And with that she transformed again. Everyone's jaw dropped including Damian's. She asked where they came from and Batman pointed to his right where he landed his jet. She closed her eyes for a few seconds then called out, Voyage!

A blue circular portal opened and she ran through calling the others to follow. Once they were all through, she closed it. The jet was now behind them. Kaalki, Tikki, Divide! She thanked the kwami and placed the miraculous back into her yo-yo. They all ran over to the jet and they took off. She detransformed from Tikki once they were far enough and sat in one of the free seats. The boys took off their masks to reveal their faces.

Jason: So pixie, how'd you do that? With the portal and all, I mean?

Marinette: I used a miraculous. The horse miraculous to be precise. It grants the power of teleportation.

Tim: So...how did you get mixed up with the League of Assassins, cupcake?

Marinette: Well for me to explain, I'm gonna need to tell you guys everything...

Dick: Well, we'll listen to you, blueberry.

She explained everything pertaining to the Guardians and the miraculouses. She talked about her and Tikki and the other kwamis and her role as the new Guardian. And can't forget the part that resulted in her being kidnapped. She also told them about Hawk Moth and Mayura and Cat Noir, her partner. Ending it with her civilian life as Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

They were all in awe and they asked questions which she was able to answer. Damian on the other hand, stayed silent as he had mixed feelings about his new wife being a superhero living in Paris. They landed in an underground cave and down below, you could see a butler waiting for them. They all exited and he greeting them all.