Kidnapped

Marinette's POV
IT'S FRIDAYYY!! I was walking home from school with Alya as we decided to do our homework now rather than during our weekend. We were done in a few hours and we parted ways. I told my parents I was going to bed after I was finished with my dinner so we exchanged goodnights and I went upstairs to my bedroom. Later tonight, chat and I agreed to do patrol tonight so I got ready and transformed. Tikki, Spots On! I jumped out of my balcony and met up with chat at the Eiffel tower.

Ladybug: Hey kitty, you ready?

Chat: As always, m'lady.

Tonight, the sky was filled with stars. The moon was full and patrol was over in the blink of an eye. So chat and I were meeting up back at the Eiffel Tower. I was a few minutes away when I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I turned but didn't see anything so I brushed it off. I met with chat and we said our goodbyes and parted. I landed on my balcony and detransformed. Tikki, Spots Off! I was about to go inside when I was knocked unconscious. Everything went dark after that.

Damian's POV
Ugh...it's Friday. Which means today we have the longest patrol of the week. And my lame excuses for brothers were bothering me for the entire night so far. When will this night end.....

On the Coms:

Batman: Alright, Everyone split up into your assigned directions and report any suspicious behavior.

Nightwing: Yes sir.

Jason: Ok bats. Hey demon spawn, try not to kill anyone.

Tim: And try to report in if you need any help. That's why we're here.

Damian: Tt, Whatever.

We were separated and going in our respective ways. I was jumping and swinging across rooftops until I landed on a building because I felt like someone was watching me. I looked at my surroundings when a flurry of knives were shot at me. I dodged just in time and then someone came out from behind me and knocked me out. Everything was dark after that.

Hey sorry that this chapter is kinda short and lame and sorry if I got the personalities wrong for the bat side of the family.

EssyMLB