Akumatized 'Author'

Everyone had arrived at the Eiffel Tower; Ladybug, Chat, and the batfamily.

Chat: So m'lady, I see you've brought extras with you. I wasn't enough for you...is that it, bugaboo?

Ladybug: Of course not Chat. These guys are from Gotham. This is Batman and his sidekicks; Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin. And this is Robin. They'll be helping us with the Hawk Moth investigation.

Chat: Cool. It's nice to have you all on the team.

Robin: *whispers to Ladybug* Did he just call you m'lady....and bugaboo....?

Ladybug: ehh....Force of habit. He's been doing that since the first day on the job....I've gotten used to it by now.

BOMB!!

Red Robin: Uhh...What was that?

Chat: Probably an akumatized person. M'lady....

Ladybug: Let's go. I'll come and get you guys if we need your help. But for the moment, you can look on and see if there's anything you can pick up on.

Batman: Alright.

Ladybug and Chat left swinging and jumping across the rooftops towards the sound of the explosion. The batfamily followed behind and watched from the sidelines. Ladybug and Chat managed to catch up to the villain and engage. Ladybug, Cat Noir, it's about time you've shown up. Now let's see if the Author could rewrite your future. The villain cackled and started writing in the book he held.

Ladybug and Chat dodged the attacks as best as they could. The Author kept scribbling notes in his book and they couldn't get anywhere near the villain. He was predicting their every move or maybe he was writing what they would do in it. Ladybug was caught off guard and was swung into a nearby rooftop wall. The wall crumble once she made contact. The batfamily boys ran to see if she was alright. Chat was left to defend himself from the villain.

Robin: Ladybug are you ok? *helps her up*

Ladybug: Yeah, it wasn't the first time.

Jason: How are you gonna beat that thing?

Ladybug: Hmm, but I got one more trick up my sleeve that doesn't fail me. Lucky Charm! A notebook and a pen.

Ladybug looks around to find any clues to what she needed to do. The batfamily, Chat Noir, the book and the pen and the akumatized object (aka the book he was writing in) lit up.

Ladybug: That's it! His power can only be limited to what he sees. For my plan to work I'm gonna need all of you to help. Now listen closely...

Ladybug jumped off the roof and started scribbling in the book and mocking the villain. The batfamily and Chat were required to help her distract the author but one was left behind. Damian landed on the roof behind the villain without a single sound. He waited for when the moment was right and ran up to the villain but he saw him coming. He turned to face him and Robin was surprised that Ladybug's plan didn't work.

Ladybug: *grins* Oh no you don't....

She swung her yo-yo and aimed it at the book and pulled it away. Chat!...she yelled towards the black cat knowing what he was supposed to do. Cataclysm! He grabbed the book after it left the yo-yo's grip and it turned to ashes. A pretty black butterfly came flying out from the debris. Ladybug swung her yo-yo round and round after opening the compartment. No more evil doing for you little akuma....bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous ladybug!

Everything was returned to its original state. Chat and ladybug joined to do what they do best...of course after including the rest of the batfamily (Batman didn't want to do it though); Pound It! Chat left as he was on 2 minutes left. He bowed then jumped away using his stick. See you soon, bugaboo! The batfamily met up at the Eiffel Tower along with Marinette/ Ladybug.

Batman: Today we did some research on the possible persons who could be Hawk Moth.

Ladybug: Well, who made first place on your list?

Nightwing: Gabriel Agreste. The fashion designer.

Ladybug: Really....

Red Robin: You don't seem all that surprised. I'm guessing you knew or something?

Ladybug: I suspected him at first. But later that day, he was akumatized. So all the proof I had didn't really make any sense.

Red Hood: Well...if I'm being honest, all the signs to him being Hawk Moth add up. But I have a question...is it possible to akumatized yourself?

Ladybug: I'm not sure if that's even possible.

Robin: There's also the Mayura factor. What about her?

Batman: She could be his assistant.

Nightwing: But What I don't get is why he'd go through all this trouble just for the miraculouses if he already has two?

Ladybug: *gasps* If someone were to combine my miraculous and the cat's then that person will be granted one wish. His wife.....he's probably trying to bring her back. But if he does then someone else will die...someone as equally as valuable to him as her. And the only person I can think of...is Adrien.

Red Hood: We can't let that happen under any circumstances.

Batman: You're right. But it's getting late and you two have school. We'll keep doing our research and give you all the details tomorrow. Boys, let's go.

Nightwing: Bye blueberry. Later, lil'D.

Jason: Later demon spawn, be good to pixie.

Tim: Bye cupcake, bye demon.

And with that, they were gone. Ladybug and Robin were left at the Eiffel Tower.

Robin: I've been meaning to ask you something, Angel.

Ladybug: What is it?

Robin: Did you use me as a distraction because you knew that the villain would have spotted me?

Ladybug: I had no other choice. The plan wouldn't have worked otherwise. You were a big help....thank you for that.

Robin: I'm leaving...

Ladybug: Oh come on Dami, don't be such a sourpuss. Here's what...I'll race you.

Robin: You're On.
~~~~~~~~~~