Romantic?

Ladybug: Hah, I won!

Robin: Yeah, Yeah. Good for you Angel. Your yo-yo extends further than my grappling hook does. You had the advantage.

Ladybug: Oh don't pout Dami. C'mon...it's late let's get to sleep. Tikki, Spots Off!

They both got inside from the balcony and Damian went straight into the bathroom to get changed. Marinette went downstairs to grab some food for the Kwamis to eat. She brought it upstairs for them and they crowded around the tray of pastries. Marinette gave Tikki a separate plate filled with cookies for her. She sat at her desk remembering she had a chemistry quiz on Friday to study for.

Damian came out of the bathroom, changed in his pajamas and saw Marinette at her desk with an open book in front of her. Damian gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Marinette didn't even faze. She turned to see Damian looking at her with a brow raised. Remember, we have a chemistry quiz on Friday. And it's not my best subject. So I'm trying to study my hardest for it. Damian rolled one of the other chairs over and helped her study.
~~~~~~~~~~

The next day came like a breeze. School was as usual apart from the lying harlot accusing Marinette every once in a while. Damian, of course, got really mad and flipped out. Thankfully they were the only ones in the locker room so no one saw. Alya and Nino were always together and tomorrow, Alya and Marinette was supposed to go to the ice rink together. So Marinette invited Damian and his brothers, Alya invited Nino who invited Adrien.....with Lila eavesdropping on the conversation and forced herself to come along.

It was almost time to go and Damian messaged his brothers on their group chat;

Damian:
Good afternoon lame excuses for brothers. I have an issue
I'd like to discuss with you.

Jason:
What is it demon spawn? You never contact us on this
Group chat.

Dick:
Which means it's probably important. Is it blueberry....
Is she in trouble?

Tim:
Or maybe she's the one who got him to message us on this
Chat. Cupcake's really doing a number on you, demon.

Damian:
May I speak now?

Dick:
Oh, sorry lil'D. Go on.....

Damian:
Would you all like to come ice skating with Angel and her
friends tomorrow at the ice rink?

Tim:
Wait...Angel? Do you mean Marinette?

Jason:
Aww....demon spawn, that's so cute!!

Damian:
Shit. Just answer the question....

Dick:
Sure lil'D...I'll be there.

Jason:
Me too!

Tim:
You've got three yeses. Later demon.

Jason:
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen later. I'm gonna
tell Bruce what you called pixie....😝

Damian:
I'm gonna kill you Todd. Bye you nuisance of brothers. See
you at the rink, do not embarrass me or yourselves.

Dick:
You can count on us lil'D!
~~~~~~~~~~

The sun came again to begin another day. The school day was over and since word gets around fast, the entire class joined in. Like if Marinette could've said no. They were on their way to the ice rink when a limo pulled up right outside the entrance. Three boys walked out and pulled Damian into a tight squeeze. The entire class laughed and the soon went into the building.