Stand By You

Tikki: Marinette, what's the problem? You've been quiet since you left the hotel.

Marinette: It's just that.....I don't think I will be able to fight Dami if he does get akumatized. And he didn't even say no...he said he'll think about it. What if that means yes Tikki?

Tikki: I think you should trust your husband Marinette. He does have something against Adrien because he's jealous and worried you might get stolen by him since you used to have a crush on the boy.

Marinette: But...we're married. He has nothing to worry about. And what if it goes wrong and the plan backfires? All of that work for nothing.

Tikki: Marinette, all I can say is...you need a little faith in him that he will succeed. And faith in yourself Marinette.

Marinette: If you say so Tikki. *sighs* I need to clear my head....

Marinette got up from her chair and grabbed her guitar and sat back down leaning back on the chair. She strummed a tune and began to sing....

Stand by You by Rachel Platten (guitar)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

I went downstairs and saw Marinette's parents playing a video game that looked similar to the one she and Chat played when I just got here. I went over to the refrigerator and got some water. I heard someone playing a song upstairs. I went up and peeked the through the trapdoor. Marinette was playing a guitar and singing a song. Her voice was so beautiful, clear and it kinda got to me. I even felt a pull at my heart string.

I wasn't aware she could play the guitar and sing. I guess there's still a lot I don't know about her. The Kwamis danced and flew around her and clapped once the song was finished. I decided to walk into the room and Marinette jumped up. He walked over and she placed the guitar down next to the chair and looked down. Damian bent down to look at Marinette.

The Kwamis, lead by Tikki, went downstairs to join their parents by the television and cheer them on. Her parents jumped but they weren't scared per-say p....just haven't met them before.

Damian: Mari, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad about the whole me being akumatized situation.

Marinette: It's not your fault. It's just....I don't think I'll be able to fight you if we went along with it. And what if something goes wrong and I can't save you. I can't be sure of that.

Damian: Just trust me Angel. I'll be fine. You know I don't listen to anyone other than you and Alfred. And maybe my father sometimes but no one else.

Marinette: The thing is...I hate seeing a family member get akumatized and me having to fight them. My dad, my grandmother and grandfather, my uncle and almost me and my mom. I can't deal with another. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against the idea, I just can't help but think of the negative. I'm sorry I doubted you Dami.

Damian: It's ok, Mari. *pulls her up and hugs her*

Marinette: I...I love you, Dami. I'll go along with the plan....

Damian: *chuckles* Thanks Angel, I love you too.

The both pulled away from the hug and kissed each other. They walked over to the wall near the window. Damian's back was leaned up against it with Marinette in his arms. Tongue in after tongue out. Marinette wrapped her hands around his neck while he placed his arms around her waist. She pulled his head closer while he moved his hand further up her back to cupping her checks.

A certain black alleycat was on his way to visit his princess when he saw a shadow near the window. He peeped through to see Marinette kissing the new guy who was staying at her house.

Cat Noir's POV

🎶I'm on my way to see my princess🎶. Only a few more buildings to jump and...wait....there's someone else in there. I jumped on the ledge below the window. I raised my head up a bit further to see inside when I saw saw Marinette....KISSING....the new guy. And why do I feel so....upset by this. I don't even like her. She's just a friend (🤬). But.....she looks...happy. Maybe I'll check on her tomorrow before my patrol with Ladybug. I feel....out of place.
~~~~~~~~~~

The two finally took a break panting harshly. Marinette rested her head on his chest and he decided to question her;

Damian: Hey, Angel....are you ok? I'm sorry if I...-

Marinette: I'm fine. *pant* ....Just give me a sec. I can't really feel my legs.....

Damian gave a little smile then picked her up bridal style and took her to her bed and rested her there and laid next to her. He pulled the covers over them and they cuddled together and slept the rest of the night.