Marriage

Damian's POV
I had finally regained consciousness. I woke up and I looked around. It was dark and cold with only one lamp on the ceiling. I saw another body in the room with me; a girl. She had midnight blue hair, and freckles that decorated her cheeks, a buttoned nose and she looks around the same age as me. Tt. And speak of the devil, she woke up as soon I was finished describing her.

Marinette's POV
I woke up to an unfamiliar place. The room was dark except for a ceiling lamp above me. Or so I thought. I saw a boy in the room I was in. He had black her, beautiful green eyes (that can even match up to Adrien's) and a kinda muscular stature. I stood up and decided to break the awkward silence in the room.

Marinette: Umm...hi.

Damian: Hello.

Marinette: I'm Marinette. Do you mind telling me who you are and where we are?

Damian: My name's Damian. And by my guess, the League of Assassins.

Marinette: What! *gasps and checks her earrings and realizes that...* Tikki! Oh no no no no no....where is she!?!!?

Damian: Who's this Tikki you're rambling about?

Marinette: I can't really tell you that....

Talia: But I think I can explain.

Third person POV
A door opened up in front of them and a middle aged woman walks in. About three other henchmen also accompany her in; one held Tikki in his hands. The other two brought cups and a dagger with one.

Damian: Of course it's you, mother.

Marinette: Mother?! You were kidnapped by your own mother?

Damian: Tt, let's just get back to the point.

Talia: Hello again, son. And miss Guardian. You'll get your Kwami back soon enough, don't worry.

Damian: What do you want?

Talia: Well for one, for you to get married....to her.

Marinette/ Damian: WHAT!?!??!

Talia: Miss Guardian, do you recall the master before you? Fu was it?

Marinette: Yes....how do you know about the guardians and the miraculouses?

Talia: Well, we have a history. One of our ancestors back then was given a miraculous. He was doing what he was told and the miraculous guardians turned on him and renounced his miraculous. He along with a few other rebellious people who were against the guardians, helped set fire to the place leaving only your miracle box left. But I am willing to let bygones be bygones and instead marry you to my son so that you'll have no choice but to work with us.

Marinette: And if I don't want to?

Talia: Easy, you'll die and we'll destroy the miracle box in any means necessary.

Tikki: Don't do it Marinette.

Marinette: I'm sorry Tikki....but I can't let that happen. I'm sorry.... Fine, I'll go along with it.

Talia: Now...both of you, put out your hands.

They did as they were told and they both put out their left hands. Talia picked up the knife and cut them. Both groaned trying not to make a fuss and the blood was emptied into the cups with an already green substance in each. One for Marinette, and one for Damian. She took them and switch them in the opposite direction; Marinette getting the one with Damian's blood while Damian got hers. Drink up, Talia replied to their confused looks and they did as they were told again.

Talia: Congratulations you two. You are officially married. *snaps her finger* You, take them to their room. If you try to escape, you will be killed. Their are many guards around this place so don't try anything.

The henchman who held Tikki, escorted them back to their room. Once they were inside, he released Tikki who flew right into Marinette's cheek and hugged her. He closed the door after and you could even her him lock it. Marinette cupped her face around Tikki and hugged back. Damian went over to the bed and watched from there as he was a bit startled by the floating creature.

Marinette: Tikki, are you ok?

Tikki: I am Marinette. But I should be asking you. You did just get married.

Marinette: I'm fine Tikki.

Damian: Ahem....mind telling me who your friend is?

Marinette: Oh sorry, forgot you were there. You were so quiet. Well Tikki, this is Damian...-

Tikki: that mean lady's son, I know...

Marinette: Damian, this is Tikki, my kwami.

Damian: Hello, Tikki.

Tikki: *flies straight into his face* LISTEN HERE ASSASSIN...YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY MARINETTE OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!

Damian: Yes...of course not.

Marinette: Tikki, calm down.

BOMB!!

Marinette/ Damian: What the....

EssyMLB