Hawk Moth's Defeat Plan

The quiz was finally over and the teacher managed to grade the papers by the end of the day. Marinette got an 88, while Damian scored 100 (cause he's smart and was homeschooled by Alfred). Marinette jumped around on the way back home as that was the highest she's ever gotten on a chemistry quiz. She showed he parents the results and they were very proud of her.

Damian was very happy to see his angel so full of joy. They went upstairs to Marinette's room taking again a few more pastries for the Kwamis requested by Tikki. She brought the sweets upstairs and Kwamis came rushing at her. She finally managed to put the food tray down right next to the sewing kit security system and they gobbled it down like if it were their last meal. (With Marinette forgetting everything once in a while, probably).

A buzz came from Marinette's phone and Damian's at the same time. It was the batboys....
~~~~~~~~~~

Dick:
Hey lil'D. Hey blueberry. Do you have time to talk now?

Damian:
How did you get her number?

Marinette:
I gave it to them. We all exchanged numbers.

Jason:
Scared we might take her away, demon spawn?

Damian:
Your running out of lives Todd. Use them carefully
before I take out all.

Marinette:
Dami, be nice to your brothers. We've talked about
this multiple times. Boys, please continue.

Tim:
Thanks cupcake. We wanted to ask you to come over. We
may have a plan to defeat Hawk Moth.

Marinette:
Really!? I'll be there. What time?

Dick:
How does 5-ish sound?

Damian:
That's fine.

Marinette:
With me too.

Jason:
Demon spawn, pixie, we'll be seeing you two later.

Tim:
Bye. I'll tell Bruce you'd be coming over.
~~~~~~~~~~

It was a half an hour till five and the two were getting ready to leave. Marinette informed her parents about the situation and they gave their regards. They left the bakery and were headed over to the hotel. They were in front of the doors which then opened automatically to see Tim waiting by the foot of the stairs. He ran up to them and hugged Damian, even lifting him off the floor a bit.

Damian: Drake...put me down this instant before I permanent cut your arms off.

Marinette: Damian, stop that! Hey Tim. It's nice to see you again.

Tim: *puts Damian down* Hey cupcake, hey demon. Nice to see you too. Let's get going. I know you're dying to hear the big plan we came up with.

Marinette: More like eager and dying from suspense. I'm intrigued!
~~~~~~~~~~

They all got inside the elevator and Tim pressed the button with a big 'PS' on it (penthouse suit, not pure shit/ stupidity). The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Tim lead them down the corridor and stopped about a few doors down. He took out his key card and swiped it through the card receiver thingy (?) and the lock and door was opened. They went through the door to be mangled in a group hug.

Jason: Hey pixie, hey demon spawn. So good to see you in person. It's been like forever.

Damian: You've already seen us earlier this week at the ice rink. Now put me down!

Bruce: Nice to see you haven't changed, Damian.

Damian: Nice to see you too, father.

Bruce: Nice to see you again Marinette. Has Damian been treating you and your family with the utmost respect?

Marinette: You underestimate your son, dad. He did nothing that was unbecoming of himself.

Dick: It's good to hear that.

Bruce: Now I called you both hear for a reason. Shall we get down to business....

Marinette: Yes we shall.
~~~~~~~~~~~

They all sat in the living room with a large center table in the middle of the room. Bruce sat on the single chair of course, the three adopted sat next to each other which left Marinette and Damian on the same couch. They began plotting.....

Dick: So, the idea is to lure Hawk Moth out of his cave and into the open. And somehow do the same with Mayura.

Marinette: And how do you suppose we do that?

Tim: If Hawk Moth is Gabriel Agreste, then if his son were in danger he'd have no choice.

Marinette: Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you implying we use him as a pawn in our little game plan?....turning the akumatized person's attention and main goal onto him? That would require that said villain to somewhat have a stronger control over their body than Hawk Moth does because he can just release them at any given moment.

Jason: That's part of it. We were thinking....that one of us...should purposely get akumatized...and....-

Marinette: *slams hand on table* No! Out of the question....I can't bring myself to fight you guys! You're all family!

Damian: And I'm not one for feelings but, I agree with Angel. Not the time to mock me and my nickname. Take that grin off your face Todd....

Bruce: Is there a way for us to be in control while akumatized?

Marinette:......There is. One of you would need to have a miraculous on. When Chloe or should I say Queen Bee was akumatized into Miracle Queen not to long ago which resulted in me becoming Guardian, she was somewhat in control of herself and I'm guessing that's thanks to her miraculous. Then again...another way to draw him out is to purposely bring the miracle box with me to the battle.

Damian: That's way too risky.

Bruce: Then lets just save it as a back up plan incase this one doesn't work.

Marinette: I hate to ask this but...which of you will be willing to get akumatized by Hawk Moth?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Damian: You brought it up but haven't decided whom it will be?!?!! What kind of plan is that?!

Jason: Umm....Maybe I can do it....or demon spawn is another option.

Damian: Yeah....just throw the position on me....perfect solution to our problems...

Tim: I hate to say it but I agree. Damian...you were a bit jealous of sunshine boy whenever he came anywhere near cupcake.

Dick: You have a vendetta against the poor kid, lil'D.

Damian: *looks over to a suddenly quiet Marinette with a fist on her lap* I'll....I'll think about it.

Bruce: Well we have until the next akumatization. We'll strike then. Thank you both for coming.

Marinette: Anytime Dad. *smiles* (which we all know is fake)

The two left after saying goodbye and Marinette was quiet the rest of the journey home. Damian knew what was bothering her and just couldn't bring himself to bring it up. He knew she was against the idea but he still kinda went along with it. They were finally home and they went upstairs after acknowledging Tom and Sabine who were watching television.

Marinette went over to her chair and plopped down on it leaving Damian a bit frightened and worried about her. Tikki wiggled her way out of her side purse and flew over to Damian. Don't worry about her. She does this whenever she can't make up her mind or can't think straight. I'll talk to her. He nodded then went downstairs with Tom and Sabine and told them about their next plan.