PART 25

"Wake up,Jen.We're here already."Jisoo said as she lightly tapped Jennie's cheeks.

"Nooooo~"Jennie whined.Jisoo kissed her lips.

"Baby c'mon."

"Carry me."Jennie said and pouted.

"Are you serious?"Jisoo asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?Or you just don't want to carry me because I'm heavy!"Jennie shouted.

"No,not that Jennie.Okay okay I'll carry you.But once we're inside the airport I'm gonna put you down because I need to get our bags.Okay?"Jisoo said.Jennie nodded and showed her gummy smile.

"Okay!"Jisoo carried her and being careful with her every steps,she doesn't want to make any mistakes.Soon they came safely inside,she put Jennie down.They walked inside and she carried their bags and started to walk.

"Ahh!"Jisoo groaned when Jennie ride her back."Ah that hurts please be careful."Jisoo said.

"Oh sorry."Jennie kissed her cheeks."I'm sorry."She said as she went off Jisoo's back.Jisoo smiled.She have a very adorable wife.She saw the man picking them up,then they ride at the car going at their hotel.They came,and they both went inside the room they rented."Finally rest!"Jennie said as she lay herself down at the bed.

"Let's go on tomorrow,let's rest for now."Jisoo said.

"Okay."

-

Today Jisoo and Jennie got ready,they're going to Van Gogh Museum.Jisoo held her hand.

"Let's go?"Jennie smiled.

"Let's go!"Jisoo got the car keys and walked outside,riding the car they have rented.She drove to the Van Gogh Museum,leaving their car and going inside.

"Woah.."Both of them mumbled at the beautiful sight.Jennie was having fun,so Jisoo decided to record it with her camera.

"The arts here are beautiful,isn't it?"Jennie said.

"But you're the most beautiful art in this world."Jisoo said.

"Cheesy Kim strikes again."Jennie said and chuckled.

"But I'm saying the truth!I love you so much,Jennie Kim."Jisoo said.

"And I love you more!"

-

This day they're going to the Amsterdam Canal Cruise.

"Be careful."Jisoo said,guiding her wife down the boat,then grabbing her waist as soon as she was there.

"You're so sweet."A Korean fellow who was having a vacation too there praised them."Absolutely adorable."She added.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."

"Thank you."Jennie mocked her.Jisoo looked at her wife.

"What's wrong?"Jisoo asked.

"What's wrong?Ask your girl."Jennie said as she rolled her eyes.Jisoo scoffed,then kissed Jennie that made the girl blush.

"You know I only love you,right?Or do you want me to shout it here?"Jisoo said.

"What?Jisoo no-"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM JENNIE MY WIFEEEEEEEEEE!"Jisoo shouted,the other passengers laughed at her as Jennie hid her face in Jisoo's shoulder shyly,smacking Jisoo's chest.

"You crazy girl."Jennie said.

"Crazy only for you,Mrs.Kim."Jisoo said.

Only for you,Jennie.

-

Today they're going to Volendam,Edam and Windmills here in Amsterdam.Jisoo drove there,and Jennie clapped happily seeing the big windmills.

"Look,Jisoo!It's so beautiful!"Jennie said,pointing at the windmills as she went off the car and took her camera,to record Jennie again.They went outside,Jennie was happy and Jisoo was happy seeing those smiles.She was recording it again.

"You like it?"Jisoo asked.

"I definitely love it,Jisoo."Jennie said."Thank you."Jisoo smiled.

"Your happiness is all that matter to me.I love you so much and I won't want any other girl in my life other than you.You make me happy and it's just fair to make you happy too."Jisoo said.Jennie went to her and hugged her.

"Thank you for doing everything for me and our baby.I love you so much."Jennie said.

"And I love you so much more,Jenndeukie."

-

Jisoo and Jennie were back in Seoul,and today Jisoo was about to tell everyone her plan,but Jennie wasn't there.She made sure her wife was asleep at her office.

"So what is it?"Dara said.

"I have called all the suppliers to cut the supplies,I have moved some of the employees on our legal company.And also,I shut down the creation of a new drug,which is in this building also.Probably I'll get a call from my dad later or tomorrow.So I want you all to be prepared once I call,surrounding my father's mansion,I'll give you the address.Two of you can act as my men,who'll put handcuffs at him.I'll enter his office,and there you can pick him up.Is that clear?"Jisoo said.

"But unnie that's dangerous uncle could kill you right there!"Dahyun shouted.

"It doesn't matter,I wanna make sure that my wife and my child will be safe.And I'll do everything to keep them safe,whatever it takes."Jisoo declared.