PART 4

"What should I wear?"Jennie said as she chooses her clothes for the day.She just finished having breakfast with the other staffs then had a bath.She chose an red off shoulder, black short skirt and a black blazer.She also chose a red stilettos to match her outfit.She put a red lipstick on and light make up."Okay I'm too pretty."She complimented herself before leaving her room and walk to the dinning room where Jisoo and her cousins are.

"Ohh.."Jisoo's cousins were shocked in Jennie's outfit.Yesterday she aren't wearing make up at all,a black doll shoes and just simple wear.

"Unnie look at your secretary!"Lisa whispered at Jisoo who was busy eating.

"What?"

"Just look."

"Damn Lisa whats-"She froze seeing Jennie.The simple girl wearing a long skirt on the first day she met her now it's just a whole new Jennie."What happened to you suddenly being a hot girl here?"Jisoo asked.

"You said my fashion's like an old lady so here you go."Jennie said and winked.

"Woah that's sexy."Seulgi said.After the breakfast,Jisoo and her went to Jisoo's car.

"You look so gorgeous and smoking hot,you know?"Jisoo complimented her.

"Thank you very much."Jennie said and smiled to Jisoo that Jisoo finds hot.

I have to deal with this thing under my pants after this for sure.

"We're not going straight at the office.We need to to somewhere."Jisoo informed Jennie.

"Where?"

"You see,hottie."Jisoo said and tried to wink,but failed miserably that made them both laugh.

How can girls fall in love with her when she can't even wink?

They came at the big land,Jisoo went off first and her face was cold again.Her duality is really insane.They went at the small house,one of Jisoo's men knocked at the door and it opened.

"Who are you?"The old man asked,two girls at her back that Jisoo assumed his wife and his daughter.

"Sell me your land I'll triple the price if you want."Jisoo said."Or you can just name your price."

"Never ever I'll sell this land to you!"The man shouted firmly."Ahh!"He groaned when Jisoo kicked his knee,causing him to kneel.Then she pointed the gun to the old man's head.

Why is she so heartless? Jennie thought.

"You still won't?"

"Even you kill me right here."He said.

"Okay,then."

*BANG

She shot the younger girl at the back on her shoulder.

"Not my daughter!"The guy shouted as he ran to his daughter.

"You left me no choice,old man.I'm giving you one week to decide.Then if you're still undecided,you'll see your family in heaven."Jisoo said as she left and ride back at the car with her goons.

"Master,there head master wants to talk to you."The driver,also her men informed her.

"Let's go to his mansion."She ordered.

They maybe super rich.Another mansion?And his?That's noted.

They reached the mansion of Jisoo's father.Yes.He is the head master.

"Wait for me here."Jisoo instructed Jennie and Jennie just nodded.She entered the mansion,everyone bowing at her for she's the next highest after the head master.She entered her father's office.

"What's wrong,appa?"She asked.

"How's the land I'm asking you to get?"Her father said.

"After a week we'll get his decision-"

"WHAT?!It's already been two weeks when I asked you to get it but you still didn't have it?!"Her father stood up and went to her.

"Ahh!"She groaned when her father kicked her stomach,then punch her in the face.

"That's a simple task you can't even do?!You're nothing like your brother!How I wish he's here and your the one who died because he's much better than you!How many punches and kicks should I give you for you to learn how to be tough and just kill and kill?!"Her father scolded.She wants to cry but she can't.She stood up and bowed to her father.

"I'm sorry,appa.I'll do much better next time."Jisoo said and bowed again.

"You should!Such a weakling.I didn't raised you like that.Leave my office now!"She quickly left the office as she walked back at the car.Mafias are really heartless.They can hurt even their own child.

"What happened to that?!"Jennie asked,shocked to Jisoo's bruise in the face.

"Nothing.Go drive us to my office."Jisoo ordered the driver.

"Yes Master."