PART 24

They are all at the rest house,Jisoo and Jennie gathered them all,for Jisoo's cousins doesn't know anything yet.

"Okay what's another announcement?Are you having twins or such?"Tzuyu said.

"No!Not that we doesn't know it yet."Jisoo said.

"Okay so what is it?"

"Well..your assistants are agents too."Jisoo announced.

"What?!"Her cousins said in sync.

"We're doing this to save everyone of you from this illegal business you're all into because of your families."Dara explained.

"Oh really?"

"Yes.And we all need to cooperate,if we all wants to be free."Jisoo said.

"I'd agree with that.I don't like this life."Moonbyul said.

"Me too.I hate hurting people when they doesn't deserve it."Jeongyeon said.

"Agree."Tzuyu said.

"Yeah.I don't like this life anymore."Dahyun said.

"My parents wants to leave them all along but they got no choice because it's a family business."Wendy said.

"We're all in this together."Jisoo said as she smiled."We can do this."

-

Everyone's back at the mansion,Jennie was always sleeping at Jisoo's room.Jisoo was satisfied seeing her by her side,and she's more than happy with it.Jennie was sleeping in her arms when she's the first one to wake up,whether she likes it or not she needs to work.She carefully move Jennie away from her but Jennie just hugged her tighter.

"Jishuuuu.I'm still sleepy."Jennie said and snuggled on Jisoo's neck.

"I know,Jen.But I need to leave for work."Jisoo said.

"Why?"

"Of course I need to work."Jennie looked at her.

"Can I come with you?"Jennie said.

"What?No I told you to rest here right?"

"But I wanna see you so please let me come with you!"Jennie said.Jisoo sighed.

"Fine,fine.I'm taking you with me.But no working,alright?"

"Yes ma'am!"They took turns taking a bath,then changed their clothes.Jisoo wasn't having a problem with her necktie,but Jennie insist that she'll put it there.Jisoo smiled.Jennie is really a wife material."Done!"Jennie said happily.Jisoo held her hand.

"Let's go eat breakfast before going to work."

"Okay!"They walked downstairs,then had their breakfast with Jisoo's cousins.Then after that they went to Jisoo's office,Jennie sat at her seat and Jisoo took her seat at her own swivel chair too.

"Jennie,don't work.Just rest okay?"Jisoo told Jennie.Jennie nodded.

"Okay."While Jisoo was busy,Jennie started working even she was told not to work.

"Jennie."Jisoo warned her as she was caught.

"What I'm just playing!"She was quick to shift it to a game at the computer.

"I saw you,Jen.Go seat at the couch."

"What?"

"Kim Jennie."Jisoo warned once again.Jennie sighed and sat at the couch.But soon she was sleepy,so she just sleep there.Jisoo glanced at her,and smiled.The door opened,it's Seulgi."Shh!"Jisoo immediately shush her,pointing at the asleep Jennie.

"Oh sorry!Miss Park and everyone else is at the meeting room!They're waiting for you!"Seulgi whispered.Jisoo stood up.

"Don't bother her sleep,let's go."Jisoo said as they both left the office,carefully closing the door.Jisoo went at the meeting room,they will start planning,on giving evidences and shutting down the Kim's family's illegal businesses.Jisoo sat at her seat."So what's the plans?"Jisoo asked.

"Well here's all the evidences we all have."Lisa said,patting the pile of files at the table.

"Hmm.I have mine in a flash drive.Also I'll contact the suppliers of this illegal things to stop supplying so the investors will be pissed off."Jisoo said as she sipped her coffee.

"But what if uncle hurts you again?"Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

"Whether you tell us or not,we know that he's still hitting you and we just don't wanna intrude in that life of yours."Son Chaeyoung said.

"I can handle myself."

"Are you sure about this,Jisoo?"Dara asked.Jisoo nodded.

"Yes,mom.I want us all to be free."The meeting was interrupted when the door suddenly opened,it's Jennie.

"I freaked out when I didn't see you."Jennie said as she walked to Jisoo."I want your warmth."Jisoo's eyes widened.

"What the heck not here!"Moonbyul said.

"Hey it's not what you all think!It's cuddles!"Jennie said as she sat on Jisoo's lap,laying her head on Jisoo's shoulder."Just continue."Jennie said so they just continued discussing,while Jennie was asleep in Jisoo's arms.

"And I have another request."Jisoo said.

"What is it?"

"Next week I want to bring Jennie in Amsterdam for a week.Before starting this plans,I wanna spend time with her because we aren't sure what the future holds."Jisoo said.And they all agree with that.After the meeting,Jisoo carried Jennie back in her office,then laid her at the couch.She kissed her lips and smiled."I'm gonna do everything to keep you safe and our baby.No matter how dangerous it is."She whispered.