PART 23

"Jichuuuuu!Jishuuuuu~"Jennie called,poking Jisoo's cheeks to wake her up.Jisoo opened her eyes,finding her fiance smiling at her.She kissed Jennie.

"Good morning."Jisoo kissed her belly too."Good morning too,my little angel."

"Good morning!"

"Why wake me up so early?"

"Early?It's literally seven am,Kim Jisoo!"Jennie scolded her.Jisoo sat up.

"Arasso,arasso.What do you want?"Jisoo asked.

"Let's go somewhere today."

"Where?Like mall or something?"

"No.We're meeting someone."

"But I have a job.You know I need to work."Jisoo said.Jennie pouted.

"Is that even more important than me?'Jennie said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay.Lets go get ready?"Jennie smiled.

"Okay!"She said and ran to the bathroom.

"Be careful!"Jisoo shouted and ran next to her.

-

They both were already ready,and Jennie insisted that she'll drive.Jisoo doesn't want that but she got no choice,because her fiance started crying.Thats why she ended up at the shotgun seat.Jennie drove them at a apartment.

"We're here!"Jennie said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Seems excited,huh?"Jisoo said as they both went off the car.

"You see."Jennie knocked at the door,and it opened.Jisoo stopped,never expecting the person she would see today.Her mom.

"Jisoo.."Sandara spoke.Jisoo grabbed her mom and hug her tight,as tears of joy fell off her eyes.Yes she's angry but after all,Dara is still her mom.

"Why?Why did you leave me at that hell life,mom?I just wanna be with you!"Jisoo cried.

"I'm sorry.He threatened me that he'll kill you if I won't give you to him.I'm so sorry that you suffered.I'm sorry I'm late."Dara said and kissed Jisoo's forehead.Jennie smiled.

"It's all right,this suffering will end soon."Jennie said as she patted Jisoo's back.They went inside the apartment and settled at the couch.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."Sandara spoke again.Jisoo held her hand.

"Yes I'm angry.But now I understand everything.Its okay,mom."

"Jennie called me that she'll bring you here and she'll tell me something.What is it,Jennie?"Sandara said.

"Actually Miss Park,I want to see you at our upcoming wedding.You should be there."Jennie said.

"Wait.Wedding?This quick?I mean I'm not questioning your love for each other but isn't it too early?"Sandara asked.Jisoo held Jennie's hand.

"Not too early when a baby's coming up."Jisoo said.

"Wait."Dara's eyes widened."You're pregnant?!"Jennie smilef shyly.

"Yes,Miss Park."

"Woah that's awesome!And quit calling me Miss Park.Just call me mom!When is the wedding,anyway?"

"Next week so her baby bump isn't visible yet."

"How about the preparations?"

"Big or small wedding,as long as we're both present it's fine."Jennie said.

"You're one lucky girl for having Jennie,Jisoo.Don't ever hurt her or I'll cut your happiness."Sandara said.Jisoo's eyes widened and covered her crotch.

"Mom I'm your daughter here!"She whined.

"And you know I don't like heartbreakers."

"I will never do that.I love her truly and I'll always do."

-

"What if she leaves me?What if she runs away at the last minute?"Jisoo anxiously said as she walked back and forth at the room.Theyre all preparing at the rest house,it'll be a simple beach wedding.

"What if you settle for a minute,unnie?"Dahyun said,as her cousins settled her at the bed.

"Don't be too nervous.Why would she leave you if she's already carrying your child?"Jeongyeon said.

"Jeong has a point,Jisoo.Calm your ass down."Moonbyul said.

"You're just saying that because you're not in my situation.Bitches."Jisoo said.

On the other room..

"Can't believe you're getting married,Jen!"Irene said.

"Yeah same."Solar said.

"What if she weren't there and just.. leave me?"Jennie said.Sana laughed.

"That's impossible when she's like head over heels to you."She said.

"Dahyun texted me,they're all laughing on Jisoo because that's her thought too."Momo said and chuckled.

"If she leaves I'll cut both of her heads."Dara said that made them all laugh.

"See?Don't be nervous it'll be fine."Nayeon said.

"Unnie's right,you just have to calm down."Mina said.Soon they're all called up to line up,for the wedding will start.Jisoo got a judge instead of a priest,she said she doesn't wanna be burn.They all started to walked down the aisle,Jisoo stopped in front,she feels like it took hours before Jennie got there.Her bride soon walked,and Jisoo could swear that shes the most beautiful girl she have ever seen in her life.Jisoo took her hand.

"Let's go,milady."They walked in front,facing the judge.

"Before I start does anyone is a against the marriage between Kim Jisoo and Jennie Kim?"The judge asked.

"Back out,Jennie!You don't wanna marry a midget!"Wendy shouted as a joke and they all laugh.Jisoo removed one of her shoes and threw it in Wendy's face.

"You bitch!"

"Okay,okay time for the serious thing."The judge said.They both faced each other."Jennie Kim,do you accept Kim Jisoo as your wife?"

"Yes,I do."Jennie said as she smiled.

"Kim Jisoo,do you accept Jennie Kim as your wife?"

"Yes I do."Jisoo smiled too.Lisa handed the rings to them as she was the 'best man' in this wedding.

"I love you,Kim Jisoo.And I'll always be here whenever you need me.I'll stay by your side,and won't ever leave you.I'll listen to you,and do whatever that could comfort you.I promise to be a good wife and a good mother to our kids.I love you so much.I,take Kim Jisoo as my wife,and will stay by her side in sickness and in health,for better and for worst,till death do us part."Jennie said as she put the ring on Jisoo's finger.

"I promise to protect you with all my heart and soul,love you all my life and nobody else.I promise to be here everytime,be with you every step of the way.I love you so much,Jennie Kim.I,take Jennie Kim as my wife,in sickness and in health,for better or for worst,till death do us part."Jisoo said as she put the ring on Jennie's finger.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife,you may now kiss the bride."Jisoo kissed Jennie's lips passionately,then she smiled.

"Finally spending my lifetime with you."She whispered.