PART 7

Jisoo and Jennie's at work already.They were both busy in their works,Jisoo was looking at her and tried to take some stolen shots but Jennie immediately saw it.

"Stop taking pictures,I don't like your games,Kim."Jennie said.

"Who said I was playing?You're just to cute.Like a Mandu."She whispered.

"What?!"Jennie heard it.

"I said nothing."

"I swear Kim Jisoo I heard it.Whos mandu?!"

"I'm sorry you're just so cute!Like a mandu gosh-aww!"She groaned when Jennie threw the stapler on her,it hit her head.

"Oh sorry!"Jennie quickly apologized and ran to her,checking her wound.

"You damaged my pretty handsome face."Jisoo said and pouted.

"I'm sorry but it's your fault you keep calling me mandu.And another thing.Dont put you look absolutely disgusting."Polite Jennie no more,she's totally pissed off with Jisoo.

"Why are you being mean I'm your boss I can fire you anytime I'd like."Jennie leaned closer to Jisoo and looked at her intently.She got Jisoo's tie in her hand and pulled Jisoo closer.

"Can you?"Jisoo gulped.

She's so f*cking hot.

"Y-You go back to w-work."Jisoo said and looked away.

"But there's blood in your head."Jisoo took her handkerchief from her pocket.

"I-I can manage."Jennie handed her a first aid from her drawer.

"Here."

"T-Thanks."Jisoo did clean the wound herself,she'll explode if she'd let Jennie do it.

I'm going crazy damn.Whats with you,Jennie Kim?

-

WEEKEND.

Jennie's at the building where she really works to meet the head of this project,she's in disguise,making sure no one will know her.She entered the office where Sandara was waiting,and surprisingly her other mates are there too.Rosé,Sana,Nayeon,Momo,Mina,Joy and Solar.She sat at the empty chair.

"How's the project doing?"Sandara asked.

"Good.I found out that the head master was a 'he'.I'm speculating that its Jisoo's father.But I'll confirm that.I heard they have this new formulated thing,pretty sure it's some new drugs.I try harder to get some samples."

"So how about making her fall in love?"

"About that,"Jennie grinned."I think I can control her now.Just a little bit seduction and she gets weak."

"Be careful,Jen.You might think you're controlling her but she's actually controlling you."Momo warned.

"Ms.Hirai has a point.Be careful."Sandara said.

"But anyways what are they doing here?"Jennie asked.

"Well we are joining the project!"Sana said and clapped happily.

"As you know,Jisoo have other cousins.So Momo's working for Dahyun,Sana to Tzuyu,Rosé to Lisa,Nayeon to Jeongyeon,Mina to Chaeyoung,Joy to Wendy and Solar to Moonbyul."Sandara explained.

"Yay so we're seeing each other in one mansion!"Rosé said excitedly.

"But be careful.They might sense something."

"Yes ma'am!"

"And please,Ms.Kim.As much as possible don't hurt Jisoo."Dara said.

"What?Why?"

"Uhh..just..I mean everyone try not to hurt anybody as much as possible!Because that's..that's the right thing to do."

"Ohh.Okay."

-

MONDAY.

The girls were still aren't at the mansion.Maybe in a week or two,if they gets hired for the job they're applying for and if they can get through the hard headed cousins.Shes at work,as well as Jisoo too.Its lunch break time and Jisoo's still busy,no time for eating.

"Hey you won't go to the pantry and eat?"Jennie asked.

"No time.Too busy."Jisoo shortly replied.

"Ohh.Okay."Jennie went to the pantry,and decided to bring meal for Jisoo too.She opened the door.

"Who'd bring food in my office-Jennie?"Jennie put the foods at the table.

"I brought you food so let's eat."

"Really,you don't have to."

"Just eat it.I exerted effort just to bring this food here so go eat."Jennie commanded.

"Okay."They eat together,then Jisoo nodded the food crumbs at Jennie's lip."Don't move."Jisoo ordered Jennie so Jennie stopped.Jisoo leaned closer and removed the crumbs on her lips,then ate it."You think you're the only person running this game,Jennie?You guess it wrong."Jisoo said then pinched her cheeks."Mandu."

"YAH KIM JISOO!"