PART 11

They came at their workplace,as both of them got to their jobs.

"Hey Mandu."Jisoo called Jennie.Jennie looked at her sharply.

"Stop calling me mandu."

"Okay,okay mianhe.I'll have to go to Los Angeles next week,I need you with me-I-I mean of course you're my assistant you should be there."Jisoo said.Jennie nodded.

"How long?"

"2-3 weeks?It depends until I convince them."

"Okay."

-

Weekend.

Jennie's at the head quarters,to report.

"I found out that Tzuyu's assigned most of in law,like killing for the sake of a high profile family or person."Sana reported.

"Dahyun's family are responsible in stealing money at different companies.Black hat hackers.If someone finds out,theyll kill them if needed to shut their mouths."Momo said.

"Moonbyul's family is in selling cars that can't be sold in this country.Smuggling it illegally.If killing is required,they'll do."Solar said.

"In Lisa's part,they let banned people in this country.Killing people who'll intrude."Rosé said.

"Son Chaeyoung's family is required in illegal mining.They kill anyone who goes in their way."Mina said.

"This Jeongyeon kills people.Like gun for hire.They'll be hired to kill someone.And Kim Jisoo was like the main event.Her father was the leader,since it's passed by her father and soon enough it'll be pass to Jisoo too that's why she have the most job."Nayeon explained.Dara nodded.

"How did you all got this information?"Jennie asked.

"Flirting."They said in chorus.

"Wow."

Who'd thought this innocent looking girls could seduce them easily?

"But we have another problem here."Dara said.

"What?"

"That one bag sample we got from them,it's sealed."She took the bag which is under the table,and opened it.Theres a metal briefcase like thing inside,with a 5 password thing."We did random combinations like their birthdays and such,but I can't get it.We can't still open it."Dara said.

Jisoo is indeed smart.

"Jennie."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Make sure to get this password.We need to get this as soon as possible to diss their leader."Dara said.

"Yes ma'am.I'll try my best."

-

"I miss you Los Angeles!Specially my lovely girls!"Jisoo exclaimed as soon as the came at the airport.

"She looks like an absolute idiot."Jennie said as she chuckled.

"Hey let's go!"They both walked outside,as a Porsche was waiting for them.

"Here's the key,ma'am."A man in black suit handed Jisoo a key.

"Thanks!"Jisoo opened the door for Jennie."Enter,my girl."Jisoo said and Jennie entered.Jisoo went at the driver's seat and drove to a hotel.As it looks outside,it surely is luxurious.Jisoo parked,and got their bags then enter the big hotel.They went at the reception.

"Good evening,I'm Kim Jisoo."Jisoo told the girl at the counter.The receptionist searched her name at the computer,and handed Jisoo one key card."Wait.I reserved for two why is this one?"She asked.

"I'm sorry,ma'am.I think we had a system glitch since there's a lot of VIPs this week."The girl apologized.Jisoo looked at Jennie.

"Is it okay for you to share a room with me?"Jisoo asked.

I can easily do my mission if we're near each other.

"Yeah of course."Jisoo looked back to the receptionist.

"Okay I'll take this."

"Thank you for understanding,ma'am.We'll give you a refund."

"Anything for a beautiful lady."Jisoo said and winked,but she failed that the receptionist find cute.

She's flirting everywhere,seriously.

They went at their room,as they're only sharing one.

"Will you take a bath?I'll do."Jisoo asked Jennie.

"Yeah."

"Okay you go first."Jisoo said.Jennie nodded as she only got her robe,intentionally leaving her clothes at her bag.She took a quick hot bath,Then went outside,only in her robe.Jisoo who was busy in her phone,stopped and scanned Jennie's body.

Oh my gosh how could she be so hot?

"Find something interesting,Jisoo?"Jennie asked and Jisoo immediately look away as she gulped.

"N-Nothing.Phew it suddenly hot in here!"Jisoo exclaimed.Jennie sat next to her so she moved a little bit away.

What the heck is this testing f*ck I'm not prepared.

"Uhmm...Jisoo I'm struggling to get my phone new password,like a 5 number password.Can you help me find it?"

Her voice is absolutely sexy oh god whoever is there please help me I might fall here.

"Why would you change your password?"

"Well someone found it out so I need to change it."Jennie said.

"U..uhmm.. mine uhh..my birthday.Like my birthday is January 3.So it's one three.If you put them both together,it's 13.You just divide it into 5 numbers,even it's uneven.Like 1,3,1,5,3.If you add that all up,it's 13."Jisoo explained without even looking at Jennie,she may not be able to stop herself if she does fall for the girl's charms.

"Oh thank you!"Jennie said.She got her clothes and went at the restroom,to get changed.Soon Jisoo came up next.

"I need a cold bath and a bucket of holy water."Jisoo whispered at herself.Meanwhile Jennie,got her phone and called someone.

"Hello?Ma'am?"

"Jennie what is it?"

"I think I got the numbers and we just need to arrange it so we could open that."Jennie said as she grinned.