PART 19

Jisoo's POV

We're now at the car,on the way to my father's mansion.He said he wanna meet me.We came there.

"Wait for me here."I told Jennie before leaving the car and going at the mansion.I entered,and her father was waiting for her.

"Jisoo."

"Yes dad?"

"Do you know one of those person you let to live almost got us busted?"My forehead creased.

"What?"

" A guy reported to police about us.Lucky me I killed him before her could speak about our organization.Another mistake?Why so stupid,my daughter?"Dad said.

"I-I'm sorry dad.I bowed,earning a slap from my own father.I'm used to it.

"You're Kim Jisoo wake up!We don't have f*cking mercy!"My father shouted."Do your job good if you don't want this Jennie Kim to be in danger."I stood up straight,as I shot a glare at my father.

"What?"

"C'mon you're my daughter you think I don't know anything?I'm your father,and I'm not stupid.I have my eyes on you.Shes not like your past girlfriends who's powerful.Shes just a simple girl whom I can kill anytime I'd like.So be a good girl and obey me if you don't want anyone to be hurt.You know I killed your ex fiance Soojoo before.And I can kill someone again."Soojoo.Another girl who's the reason on why I have been too tough and just play around girls.Before Bona,Soojoo is my first love who was just a simple girl.That my father killed because I'm not tough enough for him.

"I'll do dad."

"Now I have a job for you,do this well."After I got the information,I left the office.I went back at the car.

"How did it went?"Jennie asked.

"Fine."I answered shortly."Go to this address."I told the driver, handing him a paper.

"Yes Master."We came at the place,the car parked at the side road.

"You two come with me."I ordered the driver and the guy at the shotgun seat."Jennie stay here."

"But why?"She asked confusedly.

"Just do it."I said then I got the gun from under the seat of the car,as the three of us left."Knock."I ordered.The guy did what he was told,knocking at the door.The door opened and a man faced us.

"M-Miss Kim?"

"Hmm.Mr.Hwang.Been a while."I said.He knelt in front of me.Jennie could see it,I know.I need to do this,it's for her safety.

"Miss Kim give me some time please!I'll pay my debt!"

"While?How many times did we give you extension for your payment?One million dollars,Mr.Hwang.And you're not paying yet."I pointed the gun in his head.

No mercy.

"Please Miss Kim!"

*BANG

I shot his head, getting some of his dirty blood in my coat.I heard shrieking from the inside of the house.

"Call my men to get the people here and sell them.Get whatever they can get here.Wait for them.And you,come with me and drive me to the office."

"Yes Master."I removed my coat as I walked back in the car and sat next to Jennie.Shes quiet,she didn't saw me kill anyone yet.

"Jennie-ssi."I called her.She looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"Pack your things after work,let's go to Jeju."I said."Life has been stressful here,I need a break."I said as I lay my head on her shoulder.She patted my head as she looked at me.

"I know,Jisoo.I know."

-

"Jeju yay!"I happily said as I hugged the floor,at the airport.Jennie laughed at me.

"Crazy."We used my private plane to be here.We walked outside the airport,then went at my resthouse here.Jeju have been close to my heart.For I have memories here of the people I have loved and left me afterwards.I laid at the bed."You won't change clothes?"Jennie asked.

"I will but,let's cuddle first."I said,tapping the space next to me for her to lay there.She smiled.

"Okay."She laid beside me,I lowered myself so I can snuggle in her neck.I wrapped my arms in her waist,as I hugged her tightly.

"I wish I can stay like this.No problems,just you and me.Peaceful."I whispered.

"I heard you,Jisoo."Jennie whispered as she ran my fingers to her hair."I'm sorry for your awful life."

"Nah,it's fine.The important thing is I'm happy,that you're here with me.I love you so much."I said.

"I love you too."She said.

-

Tonight we decided to have a walk,the beach looks so fine and walking around is so fun.

"I have memories here.This place is near to my heart because I've lived here for a while.I was so happy those times.My mom and I..but eventually she left me.I had a fiance before,we used to have prenuptials here,but eventually,she was gone in my life too."I opened up to her.I hold her hand tight."You won't leave me,right?"Jennie smiled.

"I won't."I wanna protect that smile...my happiness."When the night gets dark.I'll be your light."Jennie said as she caressed my face.I smiled too.

"You never failed to make me happy.In my dark world you're my light."I stick our foreheads together,as I put my hands in her waist."Thank you for coming in my life."

"I'll do everything to keep your smile,Jisoo."

"And so do I."Jennie said.I kissed her lips.

I don't wanna loose you,Jennie Kim.