PART 10

Jennie held her hand.

"It's okay..it's okay.."Jisoo held on her tight,as a lot of sweats ran down her face.She was shaking her head furiously.

"I-I'm not going to die,right?"Jisoo asked her.

"Yes,they'll get here in no time.You'll be fine.Trust me,Jisoo.You'll be."Apparently they're stucked in second floor,Jisoo was still seating."Will it give you comfort if I hug you?"Jennie asked.Jisoo just nodded,so Jennie hugged her.Its givinf her a comfort,her breathing begins to be heavy as she felt her heart clench.She hold on to Jennie tighter.

"J-Jennie.."She called.

"What?Do you need anything?Jisoo.Jisoo do you hear me?Jisoo?Hey!"Jisoo closed her eyes,she's now unconscious.Jennie panicked and tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks and shaking her,but she stayed unconscious."Oh gosh when is the help coming?!"She panicked.Soon the elevator door opened,Jeongyeon was there.She was the first one being called if something related to Jisoo happens.

"Jennie go out!"Jeongyeon said so Jennie got out,Jeongyeon carried her at her back."At my car."They went on Jeongyeon's car,as they drove back at the mansion.

"Why are we not going at a hospital?"Jennie asked as she was familiarized on the path going at the mansion.

"She doesn't want anyone to know about her condition so we just call her doctor to come over.She've been through a lot.Really a lot in her life here.Please be kind to her."Jeongyeon said.Jennie just nodded,as she looked over the unconscious Jisoo whom she laid her head at her shoulder.

-

"You stupid kid!You can't even kill a person!How can you be a great leader like me?!"Mr.Kim shouted at the 18 years old Kim Jisoo.He was hitting her with a stick on her back.

"Mianhe,Appa!But that person is innocent-ahh!"Her father hit her again.

"You can't be a merciful mafia here!We kill without mercy!That's weakness!Innocent or not,we kill them!You should learn,Kim Jisoo!"

"Ahh!"Her father hit her again.Then she was dragged at a closet,as her father threw her there.

"You'll stay here for two hours.No food,no water.If you don't want this to happen again,do what I say.Learn from your mistakes and be a real Kim."Her father said as it was closed.

"Appa!"

-

"APPA!"Jisoo shouted as she sat up.Jennie immediately went to her.

"Jisoo are you-"Jennie was cut off by a hug.Jisoo,hugged her.Jisoo was terrified,and she was seeking for comfort.All her cousins was around too.If it's a normal situation,her cousins would probably laugh at her.But knowing all Jisoo's sufferings,then kept their mouth shut.Jennie,can definitely feel how much Jisoo was scared just by how tight she was hugging her.

What have you been through?Can you tell me?

-

The next day,Jisoo was back to normal.Her doctor gave her medicine and increased her intake for a while,to decrease her panic attack.She was now smiling,like she usually is.Jennie and Jisoo was at the car,on the way to the company.

"Jennie-ssi."Jisoo called her.Jennid looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for the help yesterday.You made me feel safe.I know I fell unconscious but definitely you helped me to calm down.Thank you."She said.Jennie smiled.

"Welcome."

"By the way you look at me,you're curious,right?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm too obvious."Jennie said and laughed.Jisoo chuckled.

"Yes you are."She leaned at her seat as she looked outside."Whatever the girls have told you,I know it led you to curiosity.You asked if my father's hitting me yesterday,yes he does.A lot.When he's angry,frustrated or I did sometijg wrong.He does that.I was twelve when my mother brought me in this he'll life.I just wish I just died.Dad wants me,as a reservation before my brother died.He was six years older than me.He have a brain tumor.Pretty sure he wouldn't last for months.But he wants to keep our family's leadership.Thats why I'm here.Sure thing my brother's a great leader if he's alive.Because my dad always compare me to him.Like everytime.Everytime.."Jisoo whispered sadly.

I didn't know your life could be this tragic.

"He hits me,locks me up,leave me in a dark room just to establish me.And that led me to have a claustrophobia.He wants me to kill mercilessly,which I do now.Sell illegal things,almost everything that's against the law.I never imagined this will happen to my life."Jisoo finally opens up,only to Jennie other than her cousins."You know I have a dream.To be a secret agent like my mom.But how ironic I was the one who was being chased because I'm the criminal.And worst,my mom was the one who ruined that dream.What it looks outside isn't what it's rally inside.You need to discover it,to know what people have been through.In exchange of all the things I have,all this luxuries,all those girls,cars,money,I need to put my life in worst situations."She said and scoffedFor some reasons,Jennie found the urgency to hold Jisoo's hand,which she did.Jisoo looked at her,she smiled.

"You're a great person,Jisoo.Youve done great.You passed by that hardship.And I'm pretty sure you'll passed by those next hardships.You're Kim Jisoo,you can do anything."Jisoo smiled too,it gave her assurance.

"Thank you for being here and comforting me."

Please stay.