🖤PART TEN (3/3)🖤

When her cold husband founds out about her serious disease

Jungkook's POV~

I woke up as I heard the chirruping sound of the birds sitting at the window.

I remembered today we have to go to the hospital to get the details of tumor surgery of my Lisa.

Today I'll confess the feelings I had for her all these times too.

This is the right time to confess the the right love.

I looked beside me, there was her sleeping peacefully. Eyes closed. She was looking so calm.

I found it quite strange the way she was sleeping even tho it's been late. She usually wakes up early to make breakfast so that I can leave for office.
But today she was different.

She looked calm. Peaceful. And silent.

The silence was giving me a strange feeling that I wasn't liking. So I decided to wake her up.

"Lisa....baby....it's already morning wake up pls" I said shaking her a bit.

But she didn't made any sort of movement.

"Baby? Pls w-wake up" I said while shaking her more hoping she'll wake up.

But she didn't.

"L-lisa...doll....pls wake up....ur s-silence is scaring me" I said as my voice break down a bit.

Why is my baby not responding?

I looked at her face, she was sleeping peaceful but not breathing.

My hands went to her pulses which weren't running, just like a stir water.

I pulled her sleeping body towards my heart to feel her heart which wasn't beating anymore.

I pulled apart to see her body which was laying in peace.
A peace that she never felt when she was with me.

My heart was hoping for her to wake up from her deep sleep even tho my brain knew it can't be.

That's when I realised that I felt the right love at the wrong time.

It was too late to write the new chapters cause she already closed the book.

We were a incomplete sentence, a half-written story and finished book without an ending.

"Jungkook.....jungkook what happened wake up?" Suddenly I opened my eyes to see Lisa sitting at the corner of the beds shaking me.

Her beautiful eyes were looking at me worriedly.

That's when I realised it was all just a dream. A nightmare that I would NEVER wanna become the reality of my life......

And it's not too late to write the new chapters cause the book isn't closed.

"I-I really love u Lisa..." The first that came out of my mouth.

"Huh? All of sudden? No lily flowers or a romantic beach side date?" She said giving me a teasing look.

I pushed her down the bed as I hovered over her making her eyes widened.

"J-Jungkook...." I didn't let her complete as I smashed my lips on hers. Now no more "what will she think of me" thoughts cause I have to show my real feeling.

She finally responded to the kiss moving with the flow.

We instantly pulled out for air.

"W-what happened to u all of a sudden? U were even sweating and saying something in ur sleep" She said as her face was totally red.