🖤PART TWENTY🖤

~Cuddles In Heaven~

Jisoo's POV:

"I'm not even surprised anymore..."

"I'm not either"

I looked up at Jin as we both sighed.

Their was our maknaes cuddling in OUR couch while watching k-drama together in OUR TV.

Lisa was sobbing in his chest because of the sad scenes while he was just wiping them giggling at his cute gurl.

Such a whipped ass.

"Do u both have ANY plans of letting go of our couch & be productive today?" Jin said as I gave a nod of agreement.

Jungkook looked at Lisa who was shaking her head as a no while continued watching the drama in his chest.

And ofc Jungkook being Jungkook copied her while whispering a "NO" at the face of his hyung.

I saw the defeat in Jin's eyes as I chuckled.

No matter how irritating it is to watch them making our house a whole mess but.....I still couldn't resist myself from cooing at them.

They were more romantic & in love than those actors acting in the k-drama they were watching.

God may keep them together forever.

"Now why are u smiling like a creep Jichu?" I suddenly got dragged out of my thoughts as soon as a concerned face of my man came in front of my sight.

I just smiled.

"It's just good to see them all happy & enjoying each other's company"
I said as his concerned looked vanished.

His eyes shifted to the couple feeling each other's warmth as a satisfactory smile took over his face too.

"Indeed they're a beautiful couple, not as much as us tho" He said teasingly as I rolled my eyes.

"For ONCE praise ur surrounding instead of urself Jin" I said as he just laughed.

God this unending saga of his admiration for his own self.

"Okie okie u both love birds....now get ur ass up so that we can go visit Jennie all together" I said while taking their popcorns and trying to shop them away.

Jungkook & Lisa looked at each other and sighed as if I was being a bothering ass.

Disrespectful brats.

Finally they got off of our couch and lazily walked out of the rooms.

*time skipped*

"Today I'm noticing how far is V hyung's apartment from here"
Jungkook whined looking at Lisa through the front mirror while she just chuckled.

That clingy ass wasn't even letting go of her while kept on nagging for her to sit in front with him.

Sticky coconut headass.

"We had been out for just 5 minutes kook" Lisa said as we laughed.

"How do u even keep up with his gluey ass Lisa?" I asked as that bunny toothed hooman rolled his eyes.

"I just finds it cute unnie" She answered as his bunny smile grew while both of them became red.

Ewww love birds.

Yet so adorable.

God may protect their love forever.

Finally we reached the destination as a smiley Jennie & Tae came to our sight.