🖤PART TWENTY THREE🖤

~Two Worlds🌸~

"Hidden beneath the waves, their are creatures beyond our imagination" they said.

80% of the ocean is unexplored.
90% of the marine life is undiscovered as well.

Ever wonder how mysterious yet magical this 75% of water covering our planet could be?

"Does this means those mermaid stories can be true unnie?" A 8 yr old asked to her elder sister who was writing an essay on aquatic life.

"Uhmm....maybe?" The elder one replied making the lil one clap her hands joyfully.

"Maybe deep inside the ocean somewhere really exists these fictional creatures"
"Maybe they're the part of those 90% of undiscovered aquatic species"
Thought the elder one looking at her lil sister drawing a half human with a tail which supposedly was a mermaid.

.

Years Ago:

Jungkook's POV:

"Really? A mermaid? Out of all the things, a mermaid?" I said raising an eyebrow at Jimin hyung.

"Yeah I know it sounds absurd. But a lot of people had complained that they had seen such a creature in the Western sea" He replied.

"Come on hyung. It must be a human wearing a mermaid costume while pranking those dumbheads" I said rolling my eyes while sipping on my milk.

"Now whatever it is. As coastal department team we HAVE to look into this matter & investigate"

Unbelievable. Now leaving all the major issues we have to go and find a effing Non-existent creature?

I frustratingly placed the cup at the table and stood up.

"Okay okay....we will go in the afternoon and look after these absurd complaints"

With a satisfying smile he nodded and walked out of the door wearing his sunglasses.

People nowadays doesn't even bothers to use their brain cells.

Even a kindergarten kids nowadays doesn't belives in such mermaid stories.

Anyway I've got no other choice but to waste my time on this shit so let's not whine & ruin the day even more.

I stood up while walking to my room in order to take a shower.

My jaw instantly fell on the ground as soon as I saw the condition of my room.

Their were chips packets all over the floor as my closet was half opened with the clothes laying here and there.

It looked like someone broke into the room and stole something.

Fuck. Am I robbed?

I picked a bat from the ground as I slowly entered the room searching for the robber just in case he/she is still there.

Checked the half opened bathroom. No one was there.
Neither at the closet nor in the gallery.

Seems like he/she successfully escaped after stealing.

I was going throw the bat until a loud thud startled me.
I went in a defense mode but stiffened at the same position when a barely dressed woman came to my sight.

She was wearing MY hoodie while her hands were covered with my slippers.

She turned behind facing the wall as soon as she saw me.