🔞PART SEVEN (2/2)🔞

When her body was burning and her husband decided to do "it" to save her

Jungkook's POV~

I was still thinking if I should go with the idea or not.

What if she starts to hate me cause I surely would be looking like taking advantage of her body.

But I can't just let her fall more sick due to not getting treated since the medicines aren't helping much either.

My thoughts were cut off as Lisa started shivering more while whispering.

"Kook w-why is it so c-cold here? Pls turn off the AC. M-my body is aching a lot too" She said as she continued to rub her body in mine feeling the warmth.

"U are h-hot" She whispered. If it was any other day I would've thought that she's complementing my sexy body but rn she was actually talking about the warmth that she was feeling.

I think I shouldn't waste anymore of the time and do what's in my mind.

I took a long breathe as I went on top of her naked body.

I bended down and slowly whispered in her ears, "I'm sorry luv. But believe me this is for ur health not taking advantage of ur condition"

I lightly started kissing her lips.

Without wasting any further time I grabbed her hands beside her head as I starting entering her entrance slowly feeling like getting chocked by her tight pussy.

Damn so fucking tight.

"Ahhhh j-jungkook...what...what are u doing?" She whispered while moaning my name.

"L-luv pls forgive me b-but this is actually necessary for u-ur health" I said while slowly pushing my whole length inside her as she kept on moaning in her heavenly voice.

"Hmm....it feels good" She mumbled under her breathe. For the nth time I was proud of my Jr. Jeon...

I looked at her petite body under me. She was so weak but still was enjoying the pleasure. Along with breathing heavily she kept on moaning my name making me go hard and fuck her senselessly.

But looking at her conditions I knew I've to control my dick and be cautious on what I'm doing.

I kissed her lips passionately distracting her from the pain that she must be feeling since my cock was literally ripping her small pussy.

As soon as I got the chance I quickly put my tongue inside her mouth, devouring every inch of her mouth.

She moaned in my mouth making me bite her lips.

I then slided my tongue to her jawline marking it as mine. She instantly turned her head towards the other side giving me more access to her neck which I now filled with hickeys.

I grabbed her perky breast from one hand while the another one still pinning her to the bed.

My mouth quickly went to her breast sucking on her nipple while other hand kept on massaging the other one

Her moans started to become more faster and louder as I fastened my pace going a little hard on her pussy.

"Babe w-why are u so right even after we just fucked like 2 days ago"
I said while continue sucking the other nipple.

"Babe if it hurts then pls tell me I'll slow down okie?" I said worriedly making sure not to hurt her.

"No-no kook...pls g-go faster" She said making me surprised. But ofc I did what she asked me to do.

I was now going on a inhuman pace as her moans were driving me crazy.

"Uhh ahhh kook I-I...." She tried to talk but being too focussed on the pleasure I was giving she failed.

"What u wanna say luv...tell me. Am I going too hard? Should I slow down?" I said as I waited for her response.

"I-I actually....I w-wanna feel ur m-mouth" She said while her face turned more red than it already was. I knew she was blushing. And I knew what she wanted too.

I smirked at her looking at how she was enjoying what I was doing.

I gave a last thrust as I stopped and made my way to her clit which was glistening with juices.

I licked my lips while looking at her wet pussy.

It was because of me.

She was wet because of me.

"U know how much I wanted to do this to u since it's been a while I had my dessert" I said while licking lightly teasing her before I eat her out.

"Ahhahh p-pls no-no teasing Kook. Just do it" She said while grabbing a fist of my hair pushine me more near to her clit.

"As u wish princess"

I started rolling my tongue tasting all the juices that she was leaking. I sucked her clit harder making her moan loudly.

"Ahh...u-ur tongue...it make m-me feel so good" She said as I felt proud on my tongue technology.

Getting hyped up I pushed my tongue inside her eating her out more deeply.
The range of her moans were higher than those singers pulling high notes out there.

"Ohh shitt I-Im cumming kook" She said while all her juices were out as I took it all in at once.

I stopped for awhile to look at her reaction.

She was looking ethereal.

Her hair was all over her chest while her body was glowing with sweat. She was breathing heavily while her pink clit was glistening with mine and her juices. Her chest was going up and down as nipples were swollen.

Fuck.

I'm gonna get hard again if I continued to stare at her glorious body.

I bend down to reach her red swollen lips to give them a last peck before falling to the bed beside her.

I cleaned both of our bodies as sweat and cum was all over here. As I was cleaning I saw a notification coming at Lisa's phone. I went to see What's it.

Cousin❤
I hope u enjoyed my treat today siso. Next time I promise to introduce u to my girlie too. Have a good night lali~

Siso? Cousin? Wait so the guy in the club and café with Lisa was her own cousin brother? If I'm not wrong this must be Ten who's planning to marry his girlfriend as Lisa told me that day. Fuck I'm so messed up.

I just punished my luv for a mistake that she didn't even did.

I sighed as I finally I laid down beside her pulling her body to mine while hugging her tight.

"Good night doll. Im really sorry for my earlier behavior but I really love u" I said.

"I love u too Kook" She said in a sleepy voice as she instantly fell asleep on my chest.

By the way I treated her fever I'm sure I'm gonna fall sick tomorrow too.

But it's fine as far as she will treat me just the same way I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Since I'm new to writing ffs the smut part may look dry and quite boring but I'll try my best to improve. Love y'all ❤