🖤PART TWENTY FOUR🖤

When she's a Global artist while he's her personal photographer......

                          ********

"Come on, how long are you going to take?"

She nagged. And why won't she...After all it's not easy to maintain the wide smile at the camera for straight 2 minutes.

He forgot to click the picture. Can't dare to blame him though. He was too fascinated by the epitome of beauty in front of him.

The way she was staring deep at the camera, it felt like it was him those eyes were shining for. As if those loving stares, that wide smile, those pink-tinted cheeks, everything was for him.

Like he was the reason.

He kept on forgetting that she was a artist at the throne who's cherished by the whole world.

While he....just another follower in between her 77.4M admirers.

And click.....

"Finally....you should change the long 30 seconds of timer Jungoo"

She rolled her eyes as he chuckled. Ignoring the fireflies rising in his stomach because of the nickname.

"How will I be able to admire this beauty peacefully then, hm?" He teased making her smack his chest.

"Oh stop joking, Jeon" She warned him again.

"How I wish it was"

Little did he know she could feel those rising fireflies as well.

                         *******

They were in their respective vehicles moving to another site for shooting as per the schedule.

Lisa with her manager while Jungook with his staff team in another van.

He looked outside the car, at the car of his doll model which was running parallel of his. Staring at the black-tinted window, wishing for a glance of her.
Disappointment was all he could feel when he failed to do so.

He kept on glaring unconsciously at the window, totally forgetting the fact that black tint is just from outside not inside.

The two pair of eyes he was searching for, were secretly smiling at his doe ones.

Suddenly, he got startled when the tinted-black glasses were pulled down.....revealing a familiar doll face.

His head made a whole 90° turn looking straight at the road but not the other side.
His cheeks heated up after getting busted.

Now it was her turn to stare peacefully at him while admiring the other shy one.

Why always he gets to applaud her beauty? Both the sides should get the advantage.

And that's what she did.....scanning each and every feature of his face.

Soon after, her forehead ceased when she saw him closing his windows.

It was all black now.

She sighed, closing her windows as well as soon as the fear of a fan spotting them came to her mind.

~time skips~

Lisa was fast asleep in the car until they reached the destination.

Her manager came out while opening the door of the car, trying to wake tired Lisa up.