🔞PART FOURTEEN🔞

Special chapter!
Requested by: dq_yeeun

🔞Smut warning🔞
 It's requested to all the soft stans who feels uncomfortable with smuts that better skip this chapter to keep ur innocence (if u have😏)           

                 ~STRAWBERRIES🍓~

Author's POV:

Dominance.

It isn't about shouting and demanding but it's that hand at the small part of ur back while some whispered words that can make ur head spin.

That's dominance.

And that's what Lisa loved about her mate, Jungkook.

Dominance.

He was a gentleman who knew exactly when not to be gentle.

Yes he was a gentleman but it really didn't mean that he ain't gonna tie her up to the bed, spank her butt, pull her hair tightly while entering her rough and dry.

And she loved it.

She loved those veiny arms and broad shoulders when it pins her to the wall.

She loved those addicting lips exploring her body.

She loved everything about him.

But now her mate was having some serious discussion with other pack members in the ball room.

And her?
She was just admiring her mate from afar while he was looking a whole damn meal.

Him brushing his long dark hair behind.

His veiny arms full of tattoos folding his sleeves.

His tongue clicking inside his cheeks while few drops of sweat falling down his sharp jawline.

Fuck. She cursed under her breathe.

Suddenly she saw her mate's killing eyes looking directly to her.

While smirking.

Why he smirked? Suddenly she realised that a Alpha always feels what his mate wants & when.

He knew his mate wanted him.

She looked away for awhile biting her lips and again looked up to him just to see him licking his lips while fixing his tight pants which was making his bulge clear.

He was teasing her inner submissive omega. And she knew it well.

But being the brat she was,..she decided to play back with him.

"Game can be played from both the sides" she thought while she smirked looking at her mate who raised an eye brow at her.

Walking down to the Kitchen she made her way towards the basket full of strawberries.

She picked one and took it into her mouth while directly looking at her mate who was staring back hungrily at her.

She started sucking onto the strawberry as the sweet juice started spilling from one side of the corner of her lips that she instantly wiped with her fingers at the same time licking them.

She saw how his Adam apple moved as he chocked on his spit.

His eyes darkened while wandering towards her but still trying to keep up with the discussion with his other pack members.