🖤PART ELEVEN (2/2)🖤

Special chapter!
Requested by: Randylynbaldero

~LOVE NOTES❤📝~

Author's POV:

Lisa was slowly walking in the streets while rain pouring at her mixing with her tears.

She felt her heart loosing a piece of itself with every step she took forward.

The thoughts of him loving someone who isn't her was eating her alive.

How bad she wanted to break down in the street but tried to control.

"It's okie" "It's fine" was all her mind could do to make her heart feel a little ease.

But it was all useless.

She blamed herself for not telling him what she feels more sooner.

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice coming from behind calling her name.

She looked back to see her mother standing with a umbrella.

"Lali....what are u doing without a umbrella when it's heavily raining" She asked as she pulled her under the umbrella.

"M-mom...sorry....just I didn't had a u-umbrella" She said in a low voice.

Her mother knew something is wrong.

"Okay let's go inside the house first and have lunch then we can talk" She said as she patted her shoulder taking her inside the house.

Lisa just nodded and followed her mother.

*Time skips*

"Lily....is there something u wanna tell me?" Her mother asked while serving the dinner.

She shook her head as a no.

Her mother knew she was lying but didn't wanted to pressurise her so ahe let it go while changing the topic.

"I hope my daughter will come to her mother and share if there is something wrong...okay?" She said while patting her head.

Lisa again nodded as a reply.

"Okay okay....now I've a surprise for you, wanna see?" She said as Lisa finally looked up at her.

"What's it mom?" She asked curiously.

Her mother handed her an envelope looking at which she frowned.

"What's this momma?" She again asked taking the envelope.

"Open it and see it urself" She said widely smiling at her.

Lisa opened and read the letter inside the envelope.

Her eyes instantly widened.

She couldn't belived what was in front of her eyes. She looked at her mother who was chuckling at her shocked reaction....

"Baby we are going to Switzerland since u have got admission in one of the most prestigious dancing college in there"

Lisa's POV~

I was sitting near the window of my room as my mom's words kept on ringing at my ears.

"Baby we are going to Switzerland since u have got admission in one of the most prestigious dancing college in there"