🖤PART ONE🖤

When he takes her to his club but some random drunk guy starts to touch her

LISA'S POV~

I was just sitting in my room watching my favorite K-drama Goblin. Ngl but I have a HUGE crush on the this lead actor- Gong Yoo Oppa.

I just loves that man

But Jungkook hates him....

I'm actually is a 18 yr old girl who was in the need of money after my parents passed away. I tried to look for a job but none of them were ready to give a 18 yr old girl work in their company.

It's quite obvious tho after all who would like to have a teenager working in their company with ZERO experience? No one.

But Jungkook did.

He's one of the trustee in our school who helps our school with financial needs. That's where I met him.
The same day when he came with the purpose to donate some money to our school, he offered me this job....be his sugar baby.

Even tho I was unexperienced I still ended up signing the contract accepting this...
After all who will say no to such a breathtaking guy who's offering u to help with all ur desires as well as financial problem?
So I accepted.
But then one day he proposed me and again being so in love with this ethereal man I accepted him as my boyfriend.

"Baby" I heard Jungkook calling my name making me come out of my thoughts.

"I'm here upstairs love" I replied.

He came with his bunny smile plastered on his face and lightly pecked my lips.

"Baby we have to visit one of my club" He said.

"Your club? Like right now?" I asked him.

"Yes love right now...so go change and get ready, we will leave after one & half hour" He told me.

"Okie I'll be downstairs after getting ready, let me take a bath first"

Suddenly his bunny smile changed into a smirk.

I know that look.

He pulled me closer to his chest while whispering in my ear "Shower without me huh? Don't u want me to accompany u there?" with his husky voice.

As expected.

"Yess shower without u and no I don't need ur company so u better leave now or instead of going to ur club we will end up in ur bed" I said while pushing him out of the room.

He chuckled and replied "Ok doll but next time u won't be able to get away from me"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said while playfully rolling my eyes at him.

I quickly then went inside my bathroom to have a quick shower.