part 6

"Lavanya ji? Did chotte pick up the call?" Anjali asked

"No di" Lavanya said with a sigh.

Arnav Singh Raizada had walked out a week ago, after he created a mess of his bedroom, breaking everything in it.

They had been informed by Aman that ASR has holed up in his secret haven somewhere and is working from there.

"Enough is enough. We will bring him out today. We can't pick up the engagement ring without him" Anjali said.

"Di. Let's not hurry. We will think about all these once he comes back" Lavanya said

"No Lavanya Ji. We have left him to deal with things for so long. He never does anything other than making money." Anjali complained.

Lavanya was confused. She is not sure whether she should go forward with this wedding. She needs to hear it from him. She needs solid proof that he has feelings for Kushi.

If she is simply imagining things, she will be losing her love.

Maybe bringing him out would help her make things clear.

Nothing will happen if ASR continues to be in his self imposed exile.

"What's the plan di?" Lavanya asked with a sigh.

Anjali grinned.

***

ASR was simply staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out what is wrong with him, when he received a call from Aman, informing him that Anjali slipped and fell at a jewellery shop.

He hurried to the shop only to find his sister hale and healthy, browsing through the designs.

"Di? Aman said you fell" Arnav said as he hurried towards her.

"I lied" Anjali said without remorse

"What the!!"

"I didn't have any other option to bring you out chotte. What happened to you?" Anjali asked

"I'm busy di. I couldn't work in between all the drama at home" Arnav said and Anjali gasped

"Drama? You were the one who created a drama the last time chotte. Just because Kushi ji was too busy to talk to you" Anjali said with a giggle and Arnav's nose flared in anger as he heard that name.

"Don't take her name di" Arnav warned

"Acha baba. Teek hei. Now sit here and see these rings. Select the one for your engagement." Anjali said

"I said I'm not ready di" Arnav said and Anjali simply ignored him.

Arnav's phone rang and he excused himself from there.

"He is angry" Lavanya said with sigh.

"Not for the first time. And wouldn't be for the last time either" Anjali said

***

"Why are we here?" Kushi asked as Advaith stopped the car in front of the jewel shop

"Well, models would need jewelleries right. So I want to talk to them about renting out their jewelleries" Advaith said.

"Okay. Let's go then"

"You have your phone with you right?" Advaith asked

"Yes boss" Kushi said waving her latest model iPhone, which Advaith had brought for her from US.

"Call me if you need something. Meanwhile go chose some jewles that would go with the dresses I showed you. I will talk to the manager in the mean time" Advaith said.