Author Notes

This is work of fiction,the places, characters, events, name, businesses, etc.  are use in fictitious way.

Plagiarism is a crime punished by law.

This story contains some explicit words that's not suitable in any young potatoes readers.
Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

Must Read

Alpha means

Alpha's are the highest rank/type in the omegaverse. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many things that differentiate them from the other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and physiology.

Omega means

Omegas are to be courted, they're the one who get pregnant and alphas are the ones who do the courting etc.
They're like a girls but in a male body.
Kong ano ang nararamdaman at characteristics ng mga babae during s*x ay ganoon rin ang nararamdaman nila.

Beta means

Betas are subordinate to Alphas in the dominance hierarchy, but this element is absent from a lot of fanworks in practice. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy, with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas. They may be the peacemakers between Alphas and Omegas.

Heat cycle

Like the normal girls having a menstrual cycle every month Omega also have a heat cycle which means they need to be touched by an Alpha or having s*x with them to go back in normal state or comportable.
The rating state of pregnancy by this time is too high for them to bear a child.

Welcome to OmegaVerse!!!

*****************************************

Written by LG