Chapter 29: Execute

As Y/n and Ghostbur were bonding over their animals, a familiar Ghost appeared, drinking something that Y/n didn't know what.

"Hi Mr Glatt." The female greeted the ghost who was drinking.

"Hey Kid." He floated next to Blue sheep and Bun Bun.

"What's going on over there?" Glatt pointed to where Techno was standing, surrounded by the butcher army as Quackity was threatening to harm Carl. He started to hand over his stuff.

"Mr Quackity said he had to talk to Techno." Glatt looked at the female.

"Kid, I doubt that's what he meant.." Glatt threw his glass bottle somewhere in the snow as the group was leaving with technoblade and Carl.

Y/n watched them as they were leaving. She was curious about where they were going.

"Where do you think they're going?"

"We can follow them." Ghostbur said as he started to lead his pet Sheep, that Bun Bun was sleeping on, with him. While Glatt looked at the female.

"hey kid, do you think they're gonna do something bad to that pig." Y/n tilted her head.

"Pig?" The female followed Glatt as they watched the butcher army and Technoblade were getting in boats.

"Can I come with?" Y/n asked them, the group looked at each other.

"I think its for the best if you don't come Y/n..."Tubbo told the female as the group, along with Ghostbur and the 2 animals, left on boats.

"Aww...I don't have a boat." Glatt noticed the female's sadness, he let out a sigh.

"Do you really wanna follow them?" The female nodded her head. Glatt grabbed the female's hands as he floated above the ground. He started to carry her high up so that the group of males who were taking Technoblade couldn't see Y/n.

The female has flown before, so she wasn't really that scared as she was being carried through the sky

~~~~~~~

As Glatt floated above a cage where Technoblade was held into, there was an anvil above techno's head, which made Y/n question what was going on.

She was invisible from an invisibility potion.

"We only have a few minutes." Glatt told the female, his arms were getting tired from holding the small female up, but he didn't really want to put her down, since if the potion ran out, they might not have enough time to leave if he had to pick her up again.

He also needed to make sure that she wouldn't fall through him, considering normally no one can touch him or Ghostbur.

As the group of males were talking with Techno, one thing stood out to her, the word execution....

"They're executing..Techno..." Her eyes stared at the group. She was glitching slightly, her mind was filled with the times she was killed.

Y/n ran for her left as she got shot in the leg 3 times, she couldn't run as the last thing she saw was someone smashing a rock onto her head, causing her second death.

The female was running away and a archer had shot her in the head, causing her Third death

The female was laying on the ground, her left and right hand were stabbed into the brick was as it slowly bleed out, stones were thrown at her as she was stuck onto the wall, she found herself being killed within an hour, causing y/n's fourth death

She was pinned to the ground as a female held a stake, stabbing her over and over in the stomach, trying to kill her off, causing the fifth death

Her sixth death was caused by Tommy and Ranboo as they burnt her alive inside of George's house.

Her first death...was a creeper explosion, she saved her friend who broke her heart by calling her a demon, which was why the scar was by her heart.

"Y/n, we got to go." Glatt said, breaking the female out of her thoughts. She didn't listen, her eyes widened as Quackity pressed the button to let the anvil fall.

Glatt's eyes widened, a glitching occurred causing his grip to disappear and the female fell. She started to move towards where Techno was to stop him from getting hit by the anvil. As she tried to push Techno away, the Anvil..

.

.

.

SPLAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Quackity (-1) 14% 🖤 You are mad at him for lying

Tubbo (- 1) 24% 💖 You are mad at him for lying

Ranboo (- 1) 7% 🤍 You are mad at him for lying

Fundy (- 1) 11% 🖤 You are mad at him for lying

Glatt - (+ 5) 22%💖 He was happy to help you

~~~~~~~~