Prologue: New Beginning

It was hard to find a place to call home...

"Get back here you monster!" Covering your head with your hands, just in case something hit your head you wouldn't get a head injury. . It was hard to see from the pouring rain that was soaking you and the group of people were chasing after you, they were known as Hunters.

They hunted people like you. It was simply because of a power, or what they called a curse.

"Stay away! Leave me!" You yelled out as you felt something flew passed your face, seemingly an arrow. Your eyes widened and ran faster, trying your best not to get hit from the other arrows that were coming your way.

You ran faster, your legs were giving out from running constantly. You looked to find something, anything to help you escape from the mob, soon finding yourself an opening to a cave, it was dark, perfect, so you changed direction towards the cave.

Powers like yours weren't normal, well not in the part of the world where you live at least.

Ducking for cover inside a cave, running in, crawling into a small hole, you gripped onto your black cloak, trying to blend into the shadows. Foot steps ran passed you, gripping onto the cloak, your hands were shaking, you could hear your heart pounding in your chest. Your palms were sweaty.

As the sounds of footsteps disappeared from your hearing, you crawled back out of the hole and looks around. letting out a sigh, you opened your bag, taking out some supplies to make a small fire for the time being.

You must be wondering, what was wrong with you. Your power was harmless. All you could do was be reborn, but to that fact, your form did change from time to time, like a glitch of sorts in a video game, making others call you a demon.

That's what made it hard for you, since you knew you would never die, you were careless, causing people who saw you die see what you were.

It was normal for you, but you didn't know others couldn't do the same until the first time you were called a demon, the time when you fell off a bridge to save your best friend.

After that you've been on the run. To others it was okay to hurt you, you would just come back, but it still hurt. You felt pain both kinds, mentally and physically. You couldn't kill yourself, since you would just be brought back to life, you couldn't let someone kill you, they would call you a demon. So you just had to live like this....

"Hello." Looking up from where you sat was a male, he was soaked like you, he wore a green hoodie, with black pants and what seemed to be boots that were made from a metal that you didn't know. A mask covered his face, it was white with a smiley face on it, an axe was strapped to his back made from the same metal.

"Hello..?" You replied in a whisper, looking at the mysterious male. You were scared, you didn't know if this guy was going to kill you, like everyone had tried to.

"Can I join you?" That sentence caught the small child off guard, Nodding your head, the masked male sat across from you, talking off his axe and bag, trying to warm up and dry from the fire in front of you both.

There was silence between the 2 of you, all you could hear was the sounds of various mobs and the rain.

"Why were you running away from the village." The male asked, making you look at him. You didn't want to answer the stranger since you were scared he was like everyone else, but your gut was telling you to tell him.

"Because I'm a demon..." You replied softly, gripping onto your cloak slightly. He looked at you as he noticed that you felt tense about the topic. So he didn't say anything else about the topic at the moment.

"Why are you here.. I've never seen you on this Island before..." He hummed at your question.

"I traveled here since I needed a break for a while."

"A break?" The female tilted her head confused slightly, making the male laugh softly.

"I come from a place called the Dream SMP, I stay there with a bunch of my friends live." He smiled at the small female, who looked at him inquisitively.

"Can you tell me something about the place?" The male chuckled, nodding his head slightly. he started to talk about how the Dream SMP started, a place named L'manberg that is trying to become independent from the rest of the Dream SMP, and that the creator of L'manberg blew it up and became a ghost, and a few others tales like the King named Eret was dethroned and George became the new king.

"Wow your life sounds more interesting than mine..." The small child let out a soft sigh. Feeling a hand on your head, you looked up to see the masked male who smiled at you, from what you are guessing at least, he patted your head.

"Well what about you? Why do they call you a demon." He asked softly, mentioning what she said about being a demon.

"W-well, umm... I can't die..." You said softly. "I become glitchy and I change forms sometimes into a demon..." You said softly. The masked male listened as you explained your situation, how you died over and over, everyone was scared of you, your demonish form when you die and come back to life.

"and thats it..." You finished, looking down at the ground, scared that he would be scared of you too.

"Is that it?" The male asked, he seemed in disbelief from what the people in the village did to you just because you weren't able to die. Hearing sniffling, the male looked at the small child, who seemed to start tearing up.

Feeling an arm wrap around you, you were pulled into a hug, his arms wrapped around you, you felt protected. Wrapping your arms around him, you hugged him, It had been so long since you hugged someone, crying softly into his chest.

"How long has it been like this to you?" he asked the small child softly.

"4 years..." She mumbled softly. "W-when I saved my best friend from a creeper..."

"Why don't you come back with me, to the Dream SMP. I don't want you to go through this problem anymore."

"Are you sure.." You hiccuped, as the male rubbed circles on your back to calm you down.

"I'm sure"

"T-Thank y-you..."

"Dream... My name is Dream."

"T-thank you Dream... my name is Y/n.."

"Nice to meet you Y/n"

~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍🖤💖🧡💛💚💝💗💕

Dream - 30% 💖 He felt bad for what you had to go through for 4 years, he didn't want you to go through the pain anymore, so he decided to take you in, considering you have a demon form, he knows someone who you would get along with perfectly

~~~~~~

You are 8 - 10 years old BTW, ALL OF THIS IS FLUFF (and angst) No romance since you are still a child. This is just for fun and because I wanted some cute fluff with the people in the Dream SMP >~<

Tell me what you think of it!

Bai Bai