Chapter 24.5: Techno and Phil's Side Chapter

(This is some comments I've gotten)

'What if Techno tries to get Y/n to use her cuteness and tear down the governments but Phil quickly puts a stop to it lol seems like a wholesome side chapter xD' ~ Y/N is here (thatonecosplsyer)

________________________

Techno was going to take down the government, but he needed to know how to. Considering he had given up his violent ways, he needed another plan.

After an hour of ideas, he couldn't think of anything.

"Morning Techno..."

"Morning." techno replied to the small female, who climbed down the ladder from their room. Then it hit him.

"Y/n can I ask you for a favour?"

"Yeah, what is it Techno?"

~~~

"Bring down the government!" Y/n held a sign up as Techno was following behind her as they entered L'manberg. "Government is Bad! This is true!"

Tubbo stood with the rest of the butcher army as Techno was using Y/n to his advantage.

"Y/n-"

"President Tubbo! Did you know that Government is bad?!" In the background Techno could be heard laughing. Tubbo sweat-dropped.

"Dadza!!!!" Y/n ran passed Tubbo and towards the male who was leaving his house.

"Yes Y/n?" Philza noticed the sign she was holding said 'Take the government down, this message is approved by Y/n.' Making him sweatdrop

"Government is bad! Government needs to go and disappear!"

"Y/n do you know what government is?"

"No, but Techno said that it was bad, and I needed to warn everyone that it was bad! So I told Tubbo!"

"Tubbo...is the government..."

_____________________

'Can I just like

Can't techno just take me and Phil far far away

And we can like

Rebuild the antarctic empire or something' ~ Choke me (MyA*sbewhooped)

_________

Techno was looking through his chests, taking the most essential things from his chests and putting them away inside of his ender chest.

"Alright then..." Techno let out a sigh as he placed his last few items, A sleeping bag, Food, water, Some emerald blocks for trading, clothing and his weapons. There were a few other items inside that was important.

"Y/n are you done?" Y/n shook her head, making techno get up to go upstairs to see that all of Y/n's items weren't in her enderchest yet.

"Here let me help." Techno started to pack Y/n's stuff as she placed it in her ender chest. As both of their ender chests were filled to the brim. Techno took both of the chests and carried them outside, there was a small sled outside, which was were Techno placed the 2 enderchest that stored their Items.

"Where is Phil..." Techno stood, as he said that, in the distance, Phil was going over to them, with his ender chest, filled with important items.

"Are you ready Phil, and are you sure about this, we won't be coming back for a long time." Techno looked at his best friend, who just nodded his head.

"Of course Techno, I may not be able to see my sons as they become adults but...I think its for the best and besides.." Phil looked at Y/n as she was petting Carl, who was the one pulling the sled. "I'd rather see my Grandchild grow up." He teased Techno slightly, which caused techno to punch him in the shoulder.

"Ready to go Y/n?" The female looked at Techno and Philza, nodding her head.

"Alright then. Lets go.."

~~~~~~

After that no one knew where they went. Years passed by, Tommy and Tubbo grew up, and they lived together in a place called Snowchester that was still nearby the Dream SMP. L'manberg had been growing under the ruler of Quackity, since Tubbo lost the election 3 years after he became president

Dream still controlled the SMP, with the same power he still had, but he was more brutal as the disappearance of Y/n.

Eret became king again and ruled over the Dream SMP.

Badboyhalo and Skeppy were still living together, best friends like they always were.

The Dream SMP stayed the same, yet it felt less homey and vibrant.

~~~~~

"Look! Its over there!"

"Calm down, you're gonna make your grandpa fall of his horse."

"I'm not that old yet!"

A female sat on a horse, She giggled as her father, and who she called her grandpa, followed suit on horses as well.

She grew up from the last time she came here. Her previously shoulder length hair grew longer and it was braided with a blue flower in her h/c hair, her e/c eyes were bright and cheerful. She changed a lot from when she had disappeared.

"Ready to go girl." The female pet her pearl white horse. The horse made a noise, making the female giggle.

"Lets go!" As the female lightly kicked the side of the horse, the horse went running.

"Y/n!" Philza yelled out to the teen as she ran towards the abandoned cabin that they used to call home.

"Let her have her fun." Techno chuckled as his horse stopped next to the male. Philza let out a sigh.

"Well she doesn't stay young forever..." Philza looked at his friend. He changed as well since the last time they had lived in the Dream SMP.

His pink hair had grown longer, and his outfit changed as well, making it harder to tell it was him. Though Philza jokes on him having gray hairs.

Philza's hair grew longer slightly, it was tied into a short ponytail, he still wore an outfit similar to his old one, but it was more blues since their empire they had built was focused on the colour blue and red, to remember Tommy and Wilbur. Along with the animal symbolizing their empire was a bee, to remember Tubbo.

Phil and Techno have debated on finding Tubbo, Wilbur/Ghostbur and Tommy again and get them to live with them, but they grew up. So the 3 males had their own decisions to make.

As the 2 older males had reached the cabin. Y/n had gone inside, the place was still intact, it was dirty and dusty from all the years that it had been abandoned, though inside stood 3 flower pots containing a flower. It was for each of them.

"Welcome back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any side stories you want me to tell (that aren't for main story plot) Feel free to request, this chapter was fun lol