Chapter 15: Tommy is responsible

After a few hours later George had found out about his house as he was on his way back to check on Y/n, since he left the female there for an hour. He was worried, but after finding out about who burnt it down he went to get some information on what happened.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully while Phil was doing his own thing and watching over the female since Tommy and Ranboo left. The thing Phil saw on the female was small horns and talk along with her wings. It surprised him when he saw it for the first time when she was injured.

She still had them, seemingly she was part demon from what he could tell, but thought about researching it or asking the small female when she wakes up again.

Phil found the door of his house practically break open to find Technoblade who was using an invisibility potion, from the fact you could see his armor. since he put it on.

"Techno-"

"What happened Phil, all I heard from you was Y/n got hurt." Phil had partly informed Techno on what happened since he was planning on going over to meet with Techno earlier before Tommy and Ranboo barged in with an almost dead Y/n.

"Y/n had gotten close to a lava pool and a tree set on fire from what I know of." Phil didn't know the complete story so he had to go off what Ranboo and Tommy said. "I gave her a regeneration potion, she is slowly healing." Phil said and motioned up stairs to where the female was sleeping.

Techno, deciding to let the female sleep, he let out a sigh of relief slightly.

"Were you worried about her." Techno looked at Phil, who seemed to tease him slightly.

"No, She's an orphan Phil, AN ORPHAN."

"Yeah sure."

~~~~~~~~

After about an hour later, Dream came to Phil's house after finding out where the female was from George, who had gotten Tommy to admit to burning his and y/n's house down.

"Technoblade what are you doing here?" Dream partly questioned as he entered inside of Phil's house to get the small female, who was still half asleep since she just woke up. "in L'manberg I mean."

"No reason Dream." Techno replied as he stood next to Phil.

"How did you get even inside of L'manberg-"
"I have my ways."

"You know what, nevermind." Dream went to the female and picked her up as she yawned, feeling tired, guessing the regeneration potion took all her energy away while healing her, it must have been really bad... She also seemed to be back to normal with the horns, tail and wings disappeared.

"Let's go Y/n.." Y/n nodded her head and made a small wave towards Phil and Techno as Dream carried her out the house. She nuzzles her head into Dream's chest slightly as she closed her eyes, deciding to take a nap again.

Dream smiled softly at the female and continued to walk out of L'manberg, going through the wall of obsidian that he built.

'I promise that Tommy will pay for what happened to you, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...'

~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Dream - (+5) 47% 💛 He was relieved to see you were safe, he built the walls around L'manberg for you and George.

Possessive/Protective (+10) 36% 🧡 He worries about you a lot, now is going to make sure you are around someone at most times. He was thinking maybe to make a house that isn't made from wood so it won't get set on fire

Philza - (+3) 31% 🧡

Protective/Possessive (+1) 11% He is still worried about you, he was still thinking how lucky you are for living through what happened

Technoblade - (+9) 37% 🧡 He won't lie that he came all the way to see if you were okay, though when Phil teased him he wasn't going to tell him about he actually liked you (since you were techniquely an orphan still)

Possessive/Protective (+ 8) 28 💖 He went zooming when heard about you injured, definitely going to try and protect you more.

~~~~

Dream becoming more possessive over you 👀 be careful not to get him higher that 60% and especially not 100% +