Chapter 5: Pranks

It was your second day here already, and you were out alone.

George had left early in the morning to do something, while you were sleeping. So, considering you have good survival skills, you left alone to explore.

Humming to yourself, you noticed a giant mansion, made from quarts. You, wanting to check it out, went towards the building. Noticing a sign on the pathway, you stared at it and continued walking, since you couldn't read (or write in fact).

"Skeppy you muffinhead!" Someone yelled from the house, hearing laughter from another. Being curious, you went to the front door and opened it slightly to find a male, he had tanned skin with fluffy dark brown hair with a beanie on his head that had a face on it.

"Did you seriously just put a bucket of water on the door. As the second person yelled at the first, who Y/n guessed was Skeppy. 'Skeppy' was laughing his butt off.

The second person soon revealed themselve, green eyes and brown hair with 2 noticeable demon horns on his hood and a halo floating above his head.

"That was funny."

"No it was not!" The male who had demon horns seemed to change, which made Y/n stare. He changed from looking human into a demon, with white eyes and his body turned black.

"Woah.." Y/n said softly, as she leaned on the door slightly, something fell onto her head, a bucket of water, as water splashed on her head, it caught the attention of the 2 males.

The female lifted the bucket off her head to notice the 2 males staring at her, she let go of the bucket, letting it cover her face, since she didn't know how to react with the 2 males who were shocked to see the small child.

Hearing footsteps, the second male took off the bucket from your head.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" The male questioned the small girl, hoping the child didn't get hurt from Skeppy's stupid prank, which was trapping all the doors with water traps.

The female shook her head, her eyes sparkled at the male.

"You are like me?" She said, she found someone who was similar to her, he had a demon form, so did she. The male, confused at what the female meant he sweat-dropped.

"Skeppy be lucky you didn't hurt her." He looked at Skeppy, who went over to them soon after the other male did.

She still seemed excited about seeing the second male than Skeppy.

"Where is your family?" Y/n looked at them and replied.

"I don't have a Family, only friends" The 2 males looked at each other, they were on debate on what to do.

"Bad~ Can we keep her." Skeppy hugged the female's side, he was half-joking.

As Bad was about to reply, running to them was Sapnap. He seemed to stop in the front of the house, catching his breath.

"Y/n...We were worried about you!" Sapnap said in between his breaths.

"Sorry Mr Sapnap, I wanted to explore." Y/n replied as Sapnap went over to the 3.

"Next time leave a note or something." He put his hand on her head. He looked at Badboyhalo and Skeppy.

"Thanks for finding her. See you guys."

"Bye Mr Skeppy and Mr Bad." Y/n waved to them slightly as Sapnap took the small female's hand and they were leaving the mansion.

~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Skeppy - 18% 🖤 He felt bad for accidentally pranking you, though he would have taken you in if Sapnap didn't come.

Badboyhalo - 18% 🖤 He was glad that you were nice, he would have taken you in if sapnap didn't come to find you

Sapnap - (+2) 21 % 💖 He was glad that he found you safe and nothing bad happened to you.