Chapter 23: Techno's Comfort

Techno was listening to the female as they were sitting together in front of the fire again.

"That sounds horrible..." Techno said and sighed. He wasn't the best at comforting people, in fact it was one of the skills he lacks, but he was trying his best to help the small female who was shaken up from her nightmare.

"Well the dream isn't real, so it won't happen.."

"It can happen..." The female mumbled softly, tears welled up in her eyes. Techno was partly confused about what she said.

"What do you mean?"

"It lives inside me..." She mumbled softly and wiped her tears. "It doesn't leave me alone..."

"Is it like you're...talking to a voice?" techno asked her.

"Kind of..." She mumbled softly. "I don't hear it unless I'm unconscious..." Techno nods his head slightly.

"Well, tell the voice to shut up. When the voice annoys you, you can always tell it off." Techno told the small female. "Like I tell the voice in my head." He remembered the time when all he could hear in his head was 'E' , he didn't know why his voices were like that, but they just were.

"Show the voice that you're strong, that the voice doesn't effect you." Techno told her.

"Okay, Thank you Techno..." Y/n mumbled as she laid her head against his arm as she drifted off to sleep. Techno moved her slightly so she was in a more comfortable position. He brushed through her hair with his fingers slightly.

'I'll protect you Y/n.'

~~~~

Y/n was outside with Techno and Phil. Techno was trying to get Y/n to ride Carl, his pet horse.

"Its okay Y/n. Carl won't hurt you." Techno helped the female get onto the horse as she gripped onto the reins. After she had gotten on the horse, Techno got on after her, sitting behind her.

"You can do it Y/n." Phil cheered her on from the porch of the house. He smiled as he watched Techno started to explain about how to start to ride the horse.

To Phil it was surprising to see that Techno wanted to teach you, well that would have been if it was in the first month of you both meeting. Considering you have already gotten close to Techno within 2 months was a record in itself.

Techno didn't really trust people that easily after being betrayed multiple times. So it was interesting how Techno warmed up to the female, even if he had his own weird hatred towards orphans and the female was an orphan.

It wasn't just Techno who you were close to, Phil himself also loves you, to the fact that he considers you as his daughter. He would probably be the one to adopt you, but he didn't exactly know if he could adopt you.

After Techno, Y/n and Carl were walking around the cabin as practise, twice, Techno got off the horse along with Y/n.

"See it's not that bad." Techno said as he started to take Carl back to the stable.

Y/n noticed someone was walking towards the Cabin. Her eyes lit up.

"Dream!" Hearing his name, Techno and Phil looked to see the said male walking towards the house.

"Hey Y/n." Dream patted her head, making the small female smile as he got to where Techno and Y/n were.

"What are you doing here Dream?" Techno asked the male.

"Well George's house is fixed, so y/n will be moving back in with him." Dream replied, Techno's heart broke at hearing the news about the female was moving out. "And we should get going before it gets dark."

"Well I think she's fine staying here." Techno told Dream as he was about to head towards the cabin to get Y/n's stuff.

"Really?" Dream looked at Techno. Phil noticed the tention between the 2 males. So he went to Y/n and took her hand.

"Lets go and get something to drink while Techno and Dream talk." Y/n nods her head slightly and took Phil's hand as they entered the house, leaving Dream and Techno in the snow.

~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Technoblade - (+5) 54% 💚 You are special to him, one of his only friends

Dream - (+6) 59% 💚 He wants you to be safe, so that's his number one Priority, where ever you live, you must be safe

Possessive/Protective (+8) 44% 💛 You're safety is important, that's all he cares about.

Philza - (+5) 36% 🧡 He sees you as his daughter\

~~~~~~~